Posts created by lynettewa

posted in Immortal Love: Black Lotus Collector's Edition on Apr 5, 18 3:24 PM
game wont open windows 10..CANNOT FIND IMPORT MAY BE MISSING CORRUPT OR WRONG VERSION ERROR 126?

posted in Chimeras: Cursed and Forgotten Collector's Edition on Jun 3, 16 5:26 PM
mac error game still running had the same trouble with another game as well have reinstalled sent to felix got no reply did it again still no reply

posted in League of Light: Silent Mountain Collector's Edition on Sep 11, 15 3:38 PM
I’m on bonus level with the red paint on elevator i need remove it but there is no inventory no tools i can use its not there

posted in Living Legends: Frozen Beauty Collector's Edition on Jun 21, 13 2:34 AM
phases of the moon i have try everything wont open mac comp

the game loads than stop i have reinstalled it the same thing happens?

game loading after that it stop..

bfgRhone wrote:If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a couple of suggested articles that have helped solve some common problems with games in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166"> Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen</a>
<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

posted in Depths of Betrayal Collector's Edition on Apr 9, 12 1:14 AM
all lights green what next people ....how do you get the control tower to work

posted in Depths of Betrayal Collector's Edition on Apr 8, 12 6:10 PM
all lights green can't go any where what next nothing happens

posted in Depths of Betrayal on Apr 8, 12 6:07 PM
Smellie6 wrote:All the lights are green, but the game won't let me move on. What am I doing wrong???

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Feb 9, 12 11:38 AM
pzlelady wrote:Help! I am stuck in the beginning (what?!) trying to use the screwdriver on the nameplate under the portrait above the fireplace. No matter what I do, I keep getting "told" that i cannot use the screwdriver there. I checked the strategy guide and used the hint button, and both tell me to remove the nameplate with the screwdriver to access the leaf. It is not happening - i have clicked all around and in the nameplate, but it will not accept the screwdriver. What am i doing wrong? Please advise...

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Feb 7, 12 3:53 PM
hi how do i put the stones in the river ,,,,and get the bridge to go down

lynettewa wrote:
emery419 wrote:Made it through 50 minutes (Mac OS 10.6.8) without major issues, other than very slow movement from one scene to another, which I can live with if I really like a game. Then, with about 10 minutes left, the game just froze at a point where I was placing a music note on the radio. It froze for about 1 minute, then just quit. I liked the game and was considering purchasing it, but won't purchase with such a major glitch. I noticed other problems with the PC version and that there was actually a "fixed" game released recently. Have any other Mac users out there experienced freezing? There is nothing on the Mac forums so far.
game tell me i have one running when there not .i have mac as well

emery419 wrote:Made it through 50 minutes (Mac OS 10.6.8) without major issues, other than very slow movement from one scene to another, which I can live with if I really like a game. Then, with about 10 minutes left, the game just froze at a point where I was placing a music note on the radio. It froze for about 1 minute, then just quit. I liked the game and was considering purchasing it, but won't purchase with such a major glitch. I noticed other problems with the PC version and that there was actually a "fixed" game released recently. Have any other Mac users out there experienced freezing? There is nothing on the Mac forums so far.

same here with the bloody safe

no refund hurry up and fix the game please

LuvzDogz wrote:Definitely don't want a refund, just a fix. Unless, of course, bigfish is giving us a free game for all the inconvenience this has caused! It's not like this was a $6.99 game!!!

hi how long will this take to fix its a top game

bfgTigris wrote:Hi fishies!

The post from bfgArnoStyx about the safe, is from the PC version. We are currently looking into the issues with the Mac version. Thank you for taking the time to report these issues in the forums. We apologize for any inconvenience and will keep you posted with any updates.

bfgTigris

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Feb 5, 09 6:43 AM
ghost777 wrote:I just finished this and loved it.
yep it was a good game but not enough in it

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator