Posts created by quizzly

posted in Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 18 3:27 AM
I have the same problem. i hope this will be fixed.....

posted in Cubis Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Feb 14, 18 11:49 PM
You take the transparent cube and go for the middle,that leaves two blue and two red cubes.

posted in Cubis Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Feb 9, 18 1:57 PM
You need to clear the board with very few moves

posted in Jewel Tree: Match It on Jul 31, 16 4:56 AM
A very nice game that gets more challenging while I continue. I am always happy to find a game for my punch card bonus codes and this one fits perfectly.

posted in The Emptiness on Feb 4, 15 2:36 AM
I was back in the living room and the piano was looking bright and was surrounded by flowers and friendly pictures on the wall.

I started to play, liked the game and bought it without going through the whole demo hour. And now when I am a little into the gameplay the game crashes completely and Windows has to restart. Am I the only one?

posted in Haunted Legends: The Curse of Vox Collector's Edition on Jun 23, 13 3:12 AM
This is one of the games I will play a second time because I liked it and found it entertaining. It is done with so much love to detail and I have the impression that the developers tried hard to improve the features that were criticized in previous games. Well done folks!

posted in Dreamscapes: The Sandman on Mar 13, 13 2:36 AM
Same problem again. I will wait and see if others can play without technical issues.

posted in Dreamscapes: The Sandman on Mar 13, 13 2:18 AM
The game downloaded fast enough but when I tried to play it closed down. I will deinstall and reinstall.

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Mar 10, 13 3:19 AM
I bought this game almost a month ago. The game downloaded fine but when I try to start it my computer is shut down. This problem is described by many others. I would like to know if there is to be a new version and when. With many other games that did not work properly I ran a DrFelix, but this time I just hope I dont have to spend my time with repair work, I only want to play for the money I spent. So please let me know if the game will work eventually.

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Turning Thorn on Jan 28, 13 5:40 AM
My inventory lost an item as well. This happened with the small number 11 button which is needed quite far into the game and that is what makes it so upsetting. The demo went deceptively smooth and the game in itself is captivating so you want to go ahead and proceed. Uninstalling did not help and who wants to start from the beginning?

posted in Nightmare Realm: In the End... Collector's Edition on Jan 3, 13 3:13 PM
When you click on the parcel in the background you will find the necessary ingredients for the wax seal, you have to prepare the seal step by step. Afterwards you will have to find four stamps and put an address on said parcel. The key will appear when all these steps are completed.

posted in Nightmare Realm: In the End... Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 12 3:37 AM
And this just goes to show how different the tastes can be. I just love this game and will buy it as a CE so as not to miss a minute of gameplay. Feel like Alice in Wonderland complete with caterpillar!

posted in Nightmare Realm: In the End... Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 12 3:31 AM
After playing for about ten minutes I was hooked. The first few scenes are deceptively close to other hidden object games but then you enter a whole new world and I mean that literally and some really magical scenery unfolds. A must buy for me.

posted in Cruel Games: Red Riding Hood on Dec 29, 12 2:43 PM
There IS a map that lets you jump and it is more than welcome because there is a lot of ground to be covered. You may want to look at the walkthrough.

posted in Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can on Oct 11, 12 3:00 AM
Well I am sorry to say that I de- and reinstalled the NEW version and STILL get the debug report and I am getting tired of this. I sent a Dr Felix, I corresponded with tech support, I sent additional files to the tech team to resolve this problem and now THIS, well it feels like work - and a frustrating one - and not like leisure time to me. I work full time and cannot go to such lengths every time a game gives a problem. Apologies or refunds do not really make me happy because nobody gives me a refund for my scarce and once again wasted leisure time.

posted in Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can on Oct 7, 12 12:41 PM
I sent a Dr Felix and was already contacted by tech support. They seem to work busily and I am quite hopeful that the problem will be fixed, this being much more satisfying than a mere refund for a game one cannot finish.

posted in Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can on Oct 5, 12 3:18 PM
Same problem here, something about panic file is mentioned and it did not help to de- and reinstall the game.

posted in Amulet of Time: Shadow of la Rochelle on Feb 18, 12 3:38 PM
After installing the updated version I started under a new profile and could move on in the game until I had to restore the magical painting in the pharmacy. Panic file popped up again!! I had collected and placed two required objects but they were still on the list of items that need to be found and now I fear that this is one more bug. I certainly do not wish to start all over again and will watch out for more entries under this subject.

posted in Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres on Dec 4, 11 5:35 AM
WOW! This game is better and longer than some CEs I played. I will certainly watch out for more games from these developers.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator