Posts created by geniusness

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 7 on Mar 21, 18 6:43 AM
Just finished the game. I love the Park Ranger, Cruise Director and Christmas Wonderland series put out by Casual Arts. This latest installment is no exception. HOWEVER....the game is disappointingly short. I completed the game in under 4 hours which I have never done before. The earlier versions of Park Ranger were much longer and more challenging but the last 3 installments seem to be heading the the "too short" direction. (This is for all three series actually) So I am rather ambivalent about my feelings as to whether future installments will be purchased.

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Jan 17, 15 11:03 PM
Any tips on where the mouse is in this level?

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Dec 11, 12 12:16 PM
Love the game!!! Am at Turtle Rock and wandering around finding things. I have only recently gotten into the rpg's but have played quite a few. Most have been bought from other sites as bfg simply does not carry enough variety in the category.

So imagine my delight when I found Sylia (developed by Aldorlea one of the best IMO). Bought it after just 20 or so minutes. So imagine my disappointment when I realized that I had only gotten half the game with no indication as to when the other half will be available for purchase.

Had I known or realized this I would have waited and saved my pennies and bought the full version from the developer. Shame on bfg for this.

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Dec 8, 12 3:02 PM
I just started playing the demo and all 4 members of the party are at high levels. Does the game start off at these high levels? I think the lead guy Simon is at 49. Seems a little weird to me.

Thanks

posted in Millennium 2: Take Me Higher on Nov 24, 12 1:52 PM
Can anyone tell me how to cure boredom? (In the game, not real life)

posted in Millennium 2: Take Me Higher on Nov 24, 12 1:51 PM
Can anyone tell me how to cure boredom? (In the game, not real life)

posted in Ashes of Immortality on Nov 3, 12 9:56 AM
Developer's site says hit alt+enter. I have to do this every time I launch since the game always launches in small window.

posted in Curse of the Pharaoh: The Quest for Nefertiti on Jun 28, 12 9:00 AM
Just finished the trial and enjoyed it as much as the other 2 Curses. I really enjoy the find the difference type games. Am having trouble purchasing though. When I try to purchase, I get a msg that says I have already purchased Curse of Pharaoh. Appears to not be reading the full name.

Any suggestions?

Never mind....got it straightened out

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator