Posts created by rosapre

I can't get the tongs. I played the mini game with the ropes and I can still access the mini game even though I already played it but there is supposed to be tongs in that area and now that I've played the mini game I can't get the tongs. Very frustrating!

same thing happened to me.....now I'm stuck.....I can't go forward in the game. I don't know what to do now.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Jan 28, 12 3:17 PM

posted in The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 11 9:52 AM
Same exact thing is happening to me. I know it's not the game....but still....I'm following the picture in the stratedgy guide and I just can't get it right and I can't skip it. I'm so aggravated right now!

downloaded quickly with no problems then 5 minutes into it (after checking the jacket that the "little man" had) the game kicked me out. Tried again and the same thing happened. I'm thankful I didn't buy it this time...learned my lesson from all the other glitches that have been happening lately. Usually I know if I'll like a game and I download it and as soon as I see it's working OK I buy it.....but I'm glad I waited this time!

I keep losing the game whenever I try and grab the whip and note on the branches in Mexico. I really don't want to download again....it took SO long the first time. So annoying!!

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 10, 11 9:31 AM
Help please!

I'm playing with no hints or skips and I was doing fine until I got to the bank vault. I couldn't figure out the code after putting in the key card so I finally gave up and looked at the strategy guide and I still don't understand what to do and if I just punch in the numbers that the strategy guide tells me too nothing happens....all the wrong numbers come out. I'm starting with 8888 like the strategy guide shows but it's not working. Any ideas??

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 13, 11 5:53 AM
I'm also having trouble with many of the puzzles. I had to skip 3 so far because of glitches and I HATE skipping puzzles. I always try and play games in advance mode and I don't use the hint button or the skip button so this is really disappointing!

posted in Twisted: A Haunted Carol on Dec 12, 10 4:35 PM
sorry...double post

posted in Twisted: A Haunted Carol on Dec 12, 10 4:35 PM
I'm having a problem....something that I've never had happen in any of the games I've played. I was playing the game and I was standing in front of the door and I found the hanger and newspaper and then all of a sudden there were two newspapers and two hangers in my inventory....I went to use the hanger after putting down the newspaper without straightening it out because I didn't see the tool to straighten it out yet and then the hanger dissapeared...and so did the extra newspaper and hanger in my inventory so now I can't get in. What happened to my hanger??? Help!

posted in Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla on May 30, 09 6:09 AM
Great! You've got to be kidding me. I just spent so much time at the end of the game doing the tapestry. I had everything else done except for the metal keys. I had to stop playing and I quit....well....now when I go back I have to start the level all over again. IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO GET THE TAPESTRY PUZZLE DONE!!!! I give up!

posted in Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla on May 30, 09 5:46 AM
having trouble with the end of the game. I can't get the metal keys in the right order. I understand that I have to lok at the tapestry I just put together but still....the tapestry really doesn't tell me what order to put them in.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator