Posts created by nana4ever5

posted in Weather Lord: Hidden Realm on Jun 2, 13 7:48 PM
I keep freezing on level 20. This is frustrating - I have checked all my software and everything seems fine. I did contact customer support. I hope they can fix this because I really like this game. I also tried it on my laptop and still got access errors and froze.

posted in LandGrabbers on Jun 2, 11 9:36 AM
Really like the game but I spent the 1st 15 mins getting to level 8 and the rest ot the trial on level 8. It is fun till then but i won't be buying it. It's a shame cause I was going to buy it.

posted in Snark Busters: All Revved up on May 13, 11 8:04 PM
I can't figure out how to arrange the dinosaur at all. Not even sure if i'm using the right picture. Somebody please help. Thanks

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 14, 11 2:18 PM
OMG now it works. Thanks for all your help.

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 14, 11 1:56 PM
I'm sorry I must be brain dead. I know how to demolish buildings but when I select the bridge that little thing that demolishs the buildings isn't there. I'm sorry to be such a pain but I'll just keep trying I guess.

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 14, 11 11:24 AM
There isn't one on the bridges.

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 14, 11 11:20 AM
I think I built a bridge in the wrong spot. I can't get to the marble thats in the water. Any advice? Thanks.

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 13, 11 9:27 AM
Thanks. I get it now.

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 13, 11 9:00 AM
How long does it take to train a craftsmen. I can't rescue the caged villagers. Is there anything special that I should be doing to train a craftsmen?

posted in Be a King 2 on Jun 28, 10 12:55 PM
I was able to get silver on this one by selling and building lumber mills and stone mines and a lot of farms, town houses, barracks and mage thingys.

posted in Be a King 2 on Jun 28, 10 11:22 AM
I got bronze the first time but when I tried it again I couldn't pass it. Hmmmm. I'll try again.

posted in Be a King 2 on Jun 28, 10 10:03 AM
I can't get past this town. Does anyone know if there is a walkthrough for this game? Thank you for any help.

posted in Miriel's Enchanted Mystery on Jun 17, 10 5:42 PM
Thanks blah - you're awesome - that was the only thing i didn't try.

posted in Miriel's Enchanted Mystery on Jun 17, 10 4:57 PM
If i hover over the jam it just says 2 apples. I've tried it with an empty jar and that didn't work either.

posted in Miriel's Enchanted Mystery on Jun 17, 10 12:54 PM
Yes, that was the last thing that I bought.

posted in Miriel's Enchanted Mystery on Jun 17, 10 11:39 AM
Ok what am I missing?? How do you make APPLE JAM?

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jun 10, 10 8:11 AM
I installed the trial this morning and played for about 15 minutes. I closed it and then went back in a little while later and now i get an error message. I have re-started my computer and it still won't play. Very frustraiting!!!

posted in Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition on May 9, 10 11:14 PM
I have played through the casual game twice without failing a level and still have not got the trophy for it. Has anyone else got that trophy?

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Jan 8, 10 8:44 PM
Thanks Robin

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Jan 6, 10 8:43 PM
I built more houses to get more people but I didn't get any more. Is there something I need to build to allow more people? Thnaks for any help.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator