Posts created by McKoehn

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 17 8:00 AM
Great creativity: the artwork is fantastic. Love the colors, the change in scenery, and the imagination that went into this game. I think it is a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10 and the creators should be proud of themselves. Thanks for a fantastic game!

posted in Katy and Bob: Safari Cafe Collector's Edition on Sep 29, 17 9:05 PM
Rather than quote all of pennmom36's review, I will say that I thought it was right on the money. Thanks pennmom36 for a great review!

I loved this game. I only wish it had lasted longer. Thrilled with the set-up. Reminded me of many other time management games I have enjoyed. Just seemed like it was over way too fast, and did feel that it didn't last long enough for a Collector's Edition game.

That is the problem with the lack of time management games, I am always waiting for a new good one to come out, so have little patience to wait for the regular edition, and there doesn't seem to be much difference between the two generally. Why the collector's edition before the regular?

But that said, I do appreciate the quality of this game. If any other criticism, too easy.

I do want to see more games from these developers: loved the game and will certainly replay it a few times. Thank you!

posted in Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat Collector's Edition on Sep 23, 17 11:10 AM
On level 38 the main character freezes up and can't move. It has happened at different spots after restarting the level.

posted in Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 17 8:07 PM
I figured out what I was doing wrong. I tend to click twice. You only want to click once. That is the key! Click once, and then move to the new spot.

posted in Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat Collector's Edition on Sep 18, 17 10:02 AM
What is the trick.. I click several times, think I have it... get to the patient and it is still back at the other bed. Not sure why it doesn't work half the time.

posted in Fables of the Kingdom II on Jul 22, 17 7:17 AM
Csustar wrote:I love this game, yes typical, run and pick up resources, build income sources, hunter gets animals in the way. And do it to achieve gold. Not necessary to move on, but it is what I strive for,And.....this is what I love, and so glad BF brought it in. Just please give us a few more than one or two a month. There is soooooo many hidden object games. This is my favorite genre. Thank you BFG!!!

Couldn't have said it better!

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 17 6:31 AM
Love this game, love the mouse, love the dialogue (I am a reader)! Thank you to the developers for a wonderful time management game. If you don't like the dialogue, just hit skip, easy enough to ignore. And it is also easy to win a level without finding the mouse, so no problem there. If you are having trouble finding the mouse, it helps to turn up volume and listen for the mouse squeaks. If you don't immediately see the mouse, hit pause game, look around, then hit continue when you see the mouse. I give this game an A+ and can't wait to see more in this line! Thank you! Great game, love it.

posted in Fabulous Food Truck on Mar 7, 17 12:16 AM
I would suggest that simply double clicking on the food to send it to the customer, instead of having to sweep your mouse to serve the food would help. My wrist got sore very quickly, so I decided not to purchase, and I am always ready to purchase TM Games as there is a huge shortage of them here. That one feature probably would have made the difference for me.

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 17 9:13 AM
Very specific problem: level 66, the last time she needs to pick up and move the box, the balloon doesn't appear over the box, so it can't be clicked on and moved. I have played it several times, and sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't, and I can't figure out what triggers it. Need it to be consistent because I am falling a few points short of scoring enough to finish this round.

posted in Wedding Salon 2 on Feb 16, 17 7:26 AM
Game crashes. So looked up fixes for Win 7. Did what was suggested. Only got worse, now no action happens at all at the beginning of a level. I think a fix needs to be put out by developers. I'm not sure I've ever had trouble with games before, certainly not like this. I deleted game entirely, emptied trash can on computer, but still getting same problem after I tried the suggested 'fix' for windows 7. What next?

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 27, 16 10:18 AM
Level 85: upper right corner in the center water spout (hard to see).

Level 86: At bottom of the center staircase, in the water, on the cash register side of the stairs.

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 26, 16 3:31 AM
Love, love, love this game! Hard to step away. Best game in a long time. Made in Holland? Good job people! Thank you for a fun game, story line that I had to actually follow, and a mouse that I couldn't find most of the time. So now I have a reason to go back and replay until I find that pesky little mouse on each level.

Thank you for the best time management game in a long time.

I really would love the first game in this series. PLEASE!

All I have to do is ask, then, the next time I play I find the mouse! Ha
It is by the fridge. top corner.

Thanks in advance!

It is under the shelf held up by the tusks at the left of the check out counter.

Help? Thanks!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 6, 16 10:01 AM
mouse level 6?

posted in Sweetest Thing 2: Patissérie on Dec 6, 15 5:44 AM
I have only played a few levels at this point. I have one comment: the colors are very important to me in these games and I find this game to be "washed out". I would like brighter colors or else deeper shades of more colors. I will most likely buy it as BFG has a huge shortage of TM Games and I have a hard time finding one game a month to buy as it is.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Heave Ho on Sep 14, 15 7:02 PM
To answer my own question, YES, you have to have a certain score. I went back, played 64 again, got a better score, and 66 dropped out of the sky!

posted in Farm Frenzy: Heave Ho on Sep 14, 15 6:50 PM
Well, I can't find the next level. Do you have to get a certain score? Or am I just visually missing it?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator