Posts created by Retiredmom

posted in Otherworld: Omens of Summer Collector's Edition on Feb 13, 13 4:14 PM
Is there a walkthrough for this game?

posted in Otherworld: Omens of Summer Collector's Edition on Feb 13, 13 2:51 PM
Finished everything on the poster. It says all I need is adhesive to put it on the wall. I had already finished the volcano. Can't get any further. because I can't pick up the piece of poster that is on the table.

posted in Otherworld: Omens of Summer Collector's Edition on Feb 12, 13 5:12 PM
Can;t move anything around. Everything has a little red x on it to show that I finished it but can't go on with the puzzle at all.

posted in Otherworld: Omens of Summer Collector's Edition on Feb 10, 13 4:56 PM
I have done everything in the classroom and have found all of the objects. I put the poster together and the tape has disappeared so I cannot tape the poster together. I had the tape before I put together the lava puzzle, but now can't find it to complete the scene so I can get the locker number.

I have the clippers but can't get momma to hold still to clip toenails. In fact it doesn't look like there are any toenails to clip. Need help.

When i completed the demo, i clicked on Buy. Took me to the purchase screen and gave me the price and other options for the backup, etc., but no place to continue to the billing and checkout screens. Anyone else have this problem.

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 11 4:18 PM
When I opened the door in the tree with the D key - there was no place to go or nothing to do. The page is locked

posted in The Lost City: Chapter One on Aug 1, 11 6:54 PM
Picked up the crowbar and it didn't go into my inventory. Exited the game and went back into it. The crowbar was in my inventory, but it didn't work. Look at the area where it was and it was still there with the bottle. Could not pick it up. What is going on.

posted in The Lost City: Chapter One on Jul 31, 11 1:12 PM
Got to the basement - clicked on the artifact and started shooting the birds - 6 up at the top of the screen - lost my cursor and cannot do anything. Help!

Having the same problem. Can't get past the boiler screen either. Very frustrating.

Baywolfe wrote:In the boiler room, I clicked the button to solve the coal puzzle. but I'm still at the furnace except now I don't have any coal, and I can't escape from the puzzle.

Have the same problem. I till have the coal blocks but the skip is no longer there.

posted in Echoes of Sorrow on Mar 20, 11 6:37 PM
Reached the prison chapter and program takes a long time to load - then goes to blank screen. Locks up computer and must restart.

posted in The Stroke of Midnight on Jan 23, 11 9:11 PM
Game loaded fine, but when I started to play, it kept going back to the title screen which looked all "fractured" then cleared up and the game went to the next scene. Very disconcerting to have it keep going back to title screen.

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 13, 11 8:47 AM
Tauret wrote:I'm having problems with the teleporter. I put in the fuses, open the hatch and my cursor turns into a directional arrow. When I click on the chair the telporter lights up, my cursor remains a directional arrow and....NOTHING. I can't even exit the game at this stage by the menu, I have to ctrl alt del.

I can't say I was in love with this game, but I was interested and very well might have bought it. I'm just glad the game failed while I was playing the free trial. I would have been really ticked if I had purchased it, then had the problem.

I had the same problem and like you was glad that it happened in the trial. I think this is a no buy for me.

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 13, 11 8:45 AM
Tauret wrote:I'm having problems with the teleporter. I put in the fuses, open the hatch and my cursor turns into a directional arrow. When I click on the chair the telporter lights up, my cursor remains a directional arrow and....NOTHING. I can't even exit the game at this stage by the menu, I have to ctrl alt del.

I can't say I was in love with this game, but I was interested and very well might have bought it. I'm just glad the game failed while I was playing the free trial. I would have been really ticked if I had purchased it, then had the problem.

posted in Jane Croft: The Baker Street Murder on Nov 8, 10 4:44 PM
I wish that I would have read the forum before using one of my bonuses for it. I was disappointed in the play and the length of the game. I am grateful that Raul listened to all of the comments and hope he has better success next time.

posted in Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice on Nov 3, 10 6:09 PM
After scene with the witchdoctor, loading screen freezes and does not go any further. I have waited up to 10 minutes for the program to finish loading, bar gets about 2/3 across and stops, but have to ctrl, alt, delete to get out of game. When I come back in I have to start that part of the game all over.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Sep 28, 10 6:02 PM
I have tried all the combinations of 1-4-6-8 but can't seem to hit the right one. Help.

posted in Unexpected Journey on Mar 29, 10 3:07 PM
I too have tried everything that has been suggested, but have had no luck. Are the symbols supposed to be pink or purple. I still don't know where the blank squares are. Someone please walk me through this in simple terms. Have been stuck here for a couple of days and would like to finish this game.

posted in She is a Shadow on Aug 2, 09 6:17 PM
I need a hint or clue for the last job at Nicholai's bedroom I can only get one or two of the items and then he wakes up. Can anyone help me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator