Posts created by elyse47

posted in Sable Maze: Twelve Fears Collector's Edition on Jul 19, 15 8:12 AM
For those of you who are still having trouble with the piano ....go to the walkthrough for this game and they will show you the exact colors to push...Happy Gaming !

posted in Tales of Terror: House on the Hill Collector's Edition on Jun 16, 14 8:28 AM
Where could I find the blue tape to finish the helicopter? I have read thru the walk
through and still don't see where to receive it......help please!

Sorry folks strike that..it was white tape...duh!

posted in The Curse of the Werewolves on Dec 21, 12 12:46 PM
Just Google it guys

posted in The Great Unknown: Houdini's Castle on Nov 25, 12 2:23 PM
To all who may be having trouble with the shark tank...did you retrieve the claw that grabs the gear? It is in the torture chair, in the torture room...hope this helps...

posted in The Great Unknown: Houdini's Castle on Nov 25, 12 2:14 PM
buzzandbozie wrote:I'm having the same problem at the shark tank. Gave meat to shark. Replaced a charged battery. Set arrows to where they needed to be to grab gear. Pushed red button. Screen went to the shark tank and nothing happened. Can't return to the control panel. Can't retrieve the gear. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. This still did not fix problem.

Please fix.

Thank you,
Spoiledrottn

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Feb 19, 12 8:06 AM
To all of you poor fishies having trouble withthis game...I too had a blank screen and a cursor....download your latest version of Adobe Shockwave and it will work like a charm!!! Happy Gaming to all!

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Bane of the Family on Jan 29, 12 12:13 PM
theoldbag wrote:Thank you sooo much for the tip Elyse..I have always wondered if I could somehow get to the walkthrough during the game and back. It is always helpful for me to read over game comments from fellow fishies. I really appreciate the help. ( I know your answer was for someone else but I just overheard)

You are very welcome...my tip was for anyone who needed it....glad it helped!
Happy Gaming!

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Bane of the Family on Jan 28, 12 8:58 AM
sunidayz wrote:I remember playing the CE version and liking it, but it had the Strategy Guide and the SE doesn't unless you buy it - which I wouldn't do because I wouldn't use it that much anyway. I did get stuck in a couple of spots in this one though and couldn't remember from the CE what to do. (I don't have THAT good a memory!) There was a walkthrough, but I hate stopping the game , backing out and going to look in the walkthrough and then getting back in the game a game - a lengthy progress, rather try and figure it out myself.
The HOS were kind of like junkpiles, like someone else had mentioned and the minigames were challenging as well. The graphics and music were okay. I just couldn't get into this games as much as others I guess . I would rate it a 7 out of 10

Just an FYI Sunnydayz.......go to your walk through before you start your game, then when you are stuck, just press your windows key on the bottom left of your keyboard, it will take you straight back to your walk through without stopping your game...then when you want to go back to your game, it will be on your toolbar at the bottom of your screen......hope that helps...

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jun 26, 11 3:15 PM
elyse47 wrote:Hi Fellow fishies, just an FYI for those who don't know...when stuck in a game (as in unable to exit) just hit your windows key, bottom left, it will let u out of the game, then right click on game icon in toolbar and hit close...voila, gone!

Happy Gaming!
;;

Guys!

I hate to hear about how much trouble u are all have exiting this game..the above really works, and u don't have to shut down..
Try it, Pleeeease????

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jun 26, 11 11:13 AM
Hi Fellow fishies, just an FYI for those who don't know...when stuck in a game (as in unable to exit) just hit your windows key, bottom left, it will let u out of the game, then right click on game icon in toolbar and hit close...voila, gone!

Happy Gaming!

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Jul 5, 09 9:15 AM
What is with this well???? I have been able to crank it down twice....and the rope did not break...now the handle just won't move! I have tried clicking, holding, dragging and waiting 5-7 seconds, to no avail...at this point I am either going to have to delete the game or hang myself with the rope!!
Please help.....

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 21, 09 2:28 PM
If I remeMber rightly you have the option to skip the troll puzzle and you will automatically get the coin form the Troll's mouth....make sure you have the option on the hint clock, okay?

Happy Gaming, hope this helps

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Jun 19, 09 10:42 AM
got it...thanks

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Jun 17, 09 3:08 PM
Can anyone help me with getting the new code on the fridge, I know the first one is 1905, and the second one 1042..but the padlock will not open!
Appreciate...

posted in Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice on May 9, 09 10:04 AM
Can anyone help? I am trying to get back into the office..I have picked the door and lined up the pipes but I ca't get inside! What am I doing wrong?

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Apr 4, 09 9:37 AM
I have tried this at least 20 times and the guard blows the whistle on me..what am I doing wrong?

posted in Dracula Origin on Jan 1, 09 10:25 AM
I have not seen this question in the forum, so I feel I must have reeeeally screwed up!!
How do I find the red crayon? It is not at the bottom of the map.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator