Posts created by asharpham

posted in Rescue Quest Gold Collector's Edition on Jan 15, 18 11:13 PM
I just completed level 210 which is the last one. So it can be done! I'm no wiz but I just persisted with some of the harder levels. I don't remember level 63 but I found that the awards given at each successful level were vital for some levels.

Sorry, no hints due to bad memory! :-)

posted in Rescue Quest Gold on Jan 15, 18 11:10 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Play through 260+ levels
I just finished all levels of Rescue Quest Gold (not the collector's edition) and there are only 210 levels.

posted in Rescue Quest Gold on Sep 19, 17 12:30 AM
I've reached level 129 and am now stuck. Although some of the previous levels have been challenging, I was able to work out the correct strategy to reach the end. However, I've not been able to work out a strategy to defeat level 129. I've played it countless times using various different approaches and sometimes I've released the spritelings but not killed the 2 monsters. Other times I've killed both monsters but not reached the spritelings. I just can't seem to get all 3 without running out of moves. Any suggestions from anyone?

posted in Rescue Quest Gold on Sep 18, 17 12:53 AM
I've reached level 129 and am now stuck. Although some of the previous levels have been challenging, I was able to work ou the correct strategy to reach the end. However, I've not been able to work out a strategy to defeat level 129. I've played it countless times using various different approaches and sometimes I've released the spritelings but not killed the 2 monsters. Other times I've killed both monsters but not reached the spritelings. I just can't seem to get all 3 without running out of moves. Any suggestions from anyone?

posted in Riddles Of Fate: Wild Hunt on Sep 11, 15 8:01 PM
I clicked on the girl to get the dream catcher but it jumped as if I clicked skip. I didn't get the dream catcher and can go no further.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Ancient Bane on Jul 9, 15 8:45 PM
When I cut the chains in the garden, the game stops suddenly and closes. It doesn't freeze, it closes. Not in the usual way either - it just disappears off the screen immediately and the icon in the taskbar is no longer there. This has happened twice.

I use Windows 7 starter on a netbook with an external monitor. Games usually work fine on my system.

I'm down to the HOS where you have to place the lizard on the handbag. Unfortunately I don't have the lizard. It looks like I was supposed to get it a long way before getting to this stage but where I'm supposed to get it from (the egg in another HOS scene) is no longer available. Without it I can't get the clock face because I can't get the remote control. What do I do now?

posted in Through Andrea's Eyes on Apr 27, 14 4:14 AM
No point posting here. Although lots of people are having "freeze" problems, nobody is listening!!

posted in Through Andrea's Eyes on Apr 27, 14 4:08 AM
Yep, game freezes when you click on the cupboard door in the bedroom. Also had the same problem with the turtle's chair. My guess is the administrators of this game DON'T read these messages! What was the point of the update in February? Couldn't have been any worse surely! Anyway, I have to give up because I can't get past the cupboard.

posted in House of 1000 Doors: The Palm of Zoroaster on Nov 18, 13 11:31 PM
I found the Tibet key at the organ and returned to the portal and put in the key. The portal lit up but then nothing happens. What have I done wrong? Is there a step along the way that I could have missed that prevents the key from turning?

posted in Suburban Mysteries: The Labyrinth of the Past on Oct 1, 12 7:24 PM
Something needs to be attached to the welding bottles (I think).

I have:
matches
rope
pressure gauges (2/2)
weld pipes (2/2)
pliers
welding torch
yellow test tube

I can't attach any of these to the gas bottles. What am i doing wrong?

posted in Suburban Mysteries: The Labyrinth of the Past on Oct 1, 12 3:26 AM
I had to start again and pick up some items I had missed before getting stuck in the basement. Currently I've breached both doors and am doing the test tubes. Okay so far!

posted in Suburban Mysteries: The Labyrinth of the Past on Sep 30, 12 9:30 PM
The right door code won't work for me. The hint keeps telling me to go to the brick wall but I can't go there. Seems to have been deactivated. I must be missing something but can't find what!!? Very frustrating.

posted in Suburban Mysteries: The Labyrinth of the Past on Sep 29, 12 11:03 PM
I've drained the water but still have 2 locked doors. I've used the crowbar on the wall on the right to reveal bricks under the cement but am unable to get a closeup to read anything off the wall (is this where the missing numbers to the doors locks are?).

In my inventory I have the crowbar, 1 of 5 metal strips, 1 of 2 weld bars, pliers and tweezers. My hint button keeps telling me to go to the patch of wall on the right hand side but nothing happens when i click there.

What do I do now? I have 3 of the lock numbers for the right hand door in my diary but trying every other number in combination with these does nothing. There's no "enter" button after entering the four numbers so I presume it should just unlock when the 4 correct numbers are entered.

posted in Suburban Mysteries: The Labyrinth of the Past on Sep 29, 12 10:14 PM
They're on the right side of the top of the box in the middle of the room with 2 locked doors.

posted in Suburban Mysteries: The Labyrinth of the Past on Sep 29, 12 9:46 PM
The "hint" indicates I need to move in on the brick patch in the wall but nothing happens when I click there. I've tried using the crowbar on this section but nothing happens. Any suggestions?

When I try and cut the wires at the Carousel, I'm told that I need the bomb diagram. The walkthrough doesn't say anything about a bomb diagram so I don't know what to do from here. Can anyone help?

posted in Red Crow Mysteries: Legion on Jul 5, 12 2:07 AM
nixalford wrote:I managed to suss it out. Although I had looked at the book I hadn't actually clicked on it - DUH

Yeah this stumped me too. In fact I had to read your "fix" to work it out! It's great to have a walkthrough but it's got to be the hardest one to follow that i have ever used.

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Feb 7, 12 12:46 AM
What's happened to the Walkthrough? I get the title but then the rest of the page is blank.

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past on Jan 26, 11 11:11 PM
I also am unable to zoom into the door now that I have the scroll. What do I need to do now?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator