Posts created by simisola

I am having a total brain fart - I cant figure out the colored masks in the very beginning of the game. I try to skip it, but it doesn't work so I'm assuming I first need to get the colors right first which I cant figure out. Any help? Thanks.

posted in Chimeras: The Signs of Prophecy Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 15 3:37 PM
Thanks rainworm! I am bummed there aren't anymore in the series, but like you said, very much looking forward to another game in this series!

posted in Chimeras: The Signs of Prophecy Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 15 5:27 AM
Are there other games in this series, except for Tune of Revenge? Thanks and happy gaming for all!

posted in Witches' Legacy: The Dark Throne Collector's Edition on Jul 5, 15 5:40 PM
Otterheart, having the exact same problem, so aggravating! Have you had any luck?

posted in Small Town Terrors: Pilgrim's Hook Collector's Edition on Apr 13, 13 4:02 PM
_DD_ My mistake on the 1.99, it was an older offer, sorry to confuse.

Well, I might regret it if a new CE comes out tomorrow that I want, because I was enjoying TGT so much I just bought it. This is my hobby and I think I've bought all the CE's, so there weren't many options for a second one so I took a chance and bought a CE I was really on the fence about, the "Vampire Legends" game. I thought maybe they'd have a surprise CE tomorrow too, who knows... I am enjoying this game immensely though... Cheers

posted in Small Town Terrors: Pilgrim's Hook Collector's Edition on Apr 13, 13 7:21 AM
I have a different question about the Sale. Since Sunday is usually a CE release day, will there be another one tomorrow and if so should I wait and purchase today and tomorrow's game with the Sale of buy one, get one for 1.99? Any thoughts or opinions? And where did they get 1.99 from?

But it does look like today's game will be great, so thanks devs and !

posted in Fear for Sale: Nightmare Cinema Collector's Edition on Apr 4, 13 11:52 AM
I'm a player who loves to collect all the goodies, but it looks like I missed a sneaky one in one of the first HOS. Does anyone know if we do the scenes more than once so I will have another chance at it? If not, since it's the beginning, I might start over again and try to get them all! BTW, fun game and much improved over the last 2 Fear for Sale games. Happy Gaming all!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 12 12:41 PM
I found the one video tape in the box outside the school, but can't find the other one! Can you tell me where the other one is please? Thanks.

posted in Sable Maze: Sullivan River Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 12 5:42 AM
Ayla1402 wrote:Thank You.
I just looked again on the game site. There is still no date on which the offer expire. Fortunately I read it in the Chit Chat Forum and here.

I am somewhat disappointed in how this game was presented. My punch card was empty, but nowhere I usually look indicated the sale would be extended for more than just one day, so I bought the game today, wasting 3 punches for the last day of September. I am going to complain though I hate to as I love BFG so much. I guess from now on I need to look at Chit Chat Forum as I don't see where they are amending the presentation of this game.

Still no fix on the bonus game missing HO scenes? You can add my name to the list of people who left bonus game, came back, no red gem, no HO scene in cemetary. Really didn't like the game enough to play it all over again so soon and they really do need a fix for this! Have sent report a week ago and steps taken with no success. I hate leaving a game not finished! Should I keep checking here for a fix? Will there even be one? Not sure how this works. First time BFG's outstanding staff's advice hasn't fixed a problem for me. Cheers!

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on May 3, 12 5:40 AM
Sure enough, less than 24 hours after submitting my problem, the BFG experts gave me the fix!! Even though my laptop is brand new there was an update available for my video card and I also downloaded a program allowing Direct X 9 to operate with my existing Direct X. I updated those changes, restarted my computer, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. When I went in under my same profile it wasn't fixed, so I got a new profile, did have to start from the beginning again, but sure enough, it was all worth it - I had no problems with the HOS - duck, nail and bottle, all there and I'm now enjoying the remainder of the game. What was nice too was that when I replayed the game it called for different items in the other HOS, so it was just about as much fun to play. I would highly recommend checking to make sure all your drivers are updated. They really do update so frequently I can't keep up and in the future, will always just automatically check that first! Thanks tons BFG!

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on May 2, 12 6:09 AM
I sent a Dr. Felix file with my problem to the BFG experts. I agree BFG will fix it or help out, their tech team has always been super. Why I am such a loyal customer and absolutely love this site.

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on May 1, 12 4:06 PM
I am having the exact same problem with this HOS. I managed to pull the nail out with the pliers, but the nail just floats there, not entering my inventory. The nipple is already on my bottle, but that too is "floating" in the air and won't enter inventory. I pick up the paint can and it becomes see-thru and won't do anything on the duck. Really, really strange... And I was having so much fun and thinking I was going to be lucky not having any of the problems others have complained about, sigh... Guess I'll report my problem to the BFG experts unless someone has a solution? I won't be getting the scissors to open the teddy bear until this is worked out. Oh, and I did want to say I am using the updated version with a new profile.

posted in Runaway With The Circus on Apr 23, 12 1:12 PM
Thank you dippydebby, that did it. I think after a few more rounds of game play I'll get a little better at guessing what they want. I'm glad I found them, I really am enjoying the game.

posted in Runaway With The Circus on Apr 23, 12 11:16 AM
joyce2121 wrote:I really wanted to like this one, but just cannot do the HO scenes.
Items way too small for my ageing eyes. Used lots of hints trying
to get to some more of the puzzles, but when I needed to find
10 spinning tops and couldn't even find one, realized even hints
were not going to get me through. Even the 30's videos were far too small.

Good day again joyce! I was really enjoying this game more than the TGT, where the items were impossible to find. But, like you, I found the items too small AND I too can't find the 10 spinning tops and had to quit. Even the hint button didn't help! Has anyone figured that one out? Are they in the sack and we need to figure out how to get them out? Geez, I'm feeling stupid today.

DragonLadyOz wrote:And it also seems that as opposed to being inundated with Titanic games, pirates and sea voyages are the flavour of the month. I trialled a FANTASTIC game from another developer yesterday, and was hoping it would be offered here, but I see that game has beaten it to the punch.
Of course I am going to trial this one, but I wondered if anyone out there has information about this and also the delightful Nightmares From the Deep game - a comparison would be good as I am seriously considering purchasing Nightmares from the dev's site.
Cheers

I took the plunge yesterday and picked up "Nightmares from the Deep," looking for something new, I was bored. I usually wait for games to come to BFG, but was delighted with what a top notch game it was! I read somewhere it would be coming to BFG soon and urge other fishies to look out for it. Not sure if I can talk about other games here, if not, sorry. But on the flip side it's put me in a pirate mood and after looking at just the beginning of this one it's a buy. Will be eager to see how it is and how it compares also!

posted in Phenomenon: City of Cyan on Mar 25, 12 12:57 PM
Yup, babstoo. I just finished also and it definitely lends itself to a sequel, which is more than welcome in my eyes.

What a fun game! I started playing at 5 a.m. and it's now almost 3 p.m. I've taken, probably only 3 brief bathroom/kitchen breaks. I relied on the SG a lot, but that's a good thing for me. There was so much to do in each scene that I often missed an important step (that's not a complaint, but a compliment!) Thanks to everyone who developed this game and brought it to us, Bravo!

posted in Behind the Reflection on Mar 8, 12 4:19 PM
pamhamlet wrote:I recently bought this game at retail, not at BF. I should have come here first to read about all the trouble with this game. It is of terrible quality.

As of 2012 this game is STILL full of bugs: Lens puzzle not working, many pieces of other puzzles flying off after positioned correctly, not able to use Skip button, not able to exit a puzzle at all, game freezes, and finally, game refuses to startup at all, even after reinstalling.

Don't buy this one---it's a waste of time and money. If you have it, trash it.

Same here. Just bought it a few days ago and still full of bugs! Shame on the dev's! Sad thing is it's a fun game. Nice graphics, low-key puzzles, just a nice, fun, relaxing game other than all the nuisances. So far I have managed to squirm out from under the bugs and can continue the game. Keeping my fingers crossed I can actually finish it.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini Deluxe on Jan 30, 12 12:53 PM
jboliver, thanks a bunch (slapping myself upside the head) Of course! Completely spaced by that little option. You would think after playing all these games I'd not miss stuff like that. Thanks for the kind reminder and welcome

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini Deluxe on Jan 30, 12 11:49 AM
I feel silly, I'm sure this shouldn't be a problem. I just can't figure out where to put down the magic scarf and bird cage to get the pigeon. Can anyone help? thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator