Posts created by Persistent_Cat

posted in Lost Lands: Ice Spell Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 17 4:10 PM
Hi,

A little late answering. That's the only mini-game of its type in the game.

I haven't been loving HOP's lately but I really enjoyed this game.

The strategy guide shows the route to take.

Just press the buttons in the order shown in the strategy guide. Reset the puzzle and press B-Cx2; Cx2-D-Ax2; C, just press those buttons. If you press anything else, the solution will not work.

He did make me laugh at one point when you send him to get something but he stops to eat. I just found that funny.

posted in Lilly and Sasha: Curse of the Immortals on Apr 14, 17 8:24 AM
It sounds like a glitch as I just got through that section and didn't have that problem.

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition on Jan 6, 17 10:32 AM
Everyone's eyes look like that but they don't address it.

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition on Jan 6, 17 10:30 AM
Do you have a different resolution than the default? You may have to reset it for this puzzle.

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition on Dec 28, 16 2:57 PM
braedan05 wrote:I am in the conference room trying to "put the sun/moon in the centre of the wood piece". I do not have the wood piece. According to the SG, In parenthesis is the word 'inventory' so I assume it is already there but I don't have it. Also each time I click on hint it is always the rooftop no matter where I am or what I have previously done.

The WOOD PIECES can be found on the rooftop; you need the CHISEL to get it. Once you have the WOOD PIECES, select it from the inventory, place the sun and moon, then take the DECORATION.

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition on Dec 28, 16 2:54 PM
thistle809 wrote:... I found the Empty Gas Can. Trying to be a logical player, I left it sitting by the gas pump as I went in search of other items. When I discovered the Electric Pump and went back to install it, the game will not let me. I keep getting messages like, "There must be another way" and "I thought that would work". I checked the SG and it tells you to "Add the Electric Pump and Empty Gas Can". I wonder if this is a glitch that is triggered because I placed the Empty Gas Can before I had the Electric Pump. .

I placed the gas can before the pump. You just need to find the magic sweet spot, if you will, to place the pump. Just click everywhere.

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition on Dec 28, 16 2:51 PM
The WOOD PIECES can be found on the roof top; you need the CHISEL to get it. Once you have the WOOD PIECES, select it from the inventory, then move the sun and moon into it; that gives you the DECORATION.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 22, 16 12:20 PM
I am really loving the actual gameplay. I kind of like upgrading the food because each upgrade acts differently so you can choose based on your playing skills (i.e., do you want the crepes that won't burn or the crepes that can burn but earn you more money, etc). I also love love love the bonus levels.

I don't like the furniture upgrades. I'd rather upgrade the furniture and can they please implement something to cheer up counter customers.

I absolutely hate the storyline and have hit the skip button for everything. I agree with everyone else, Paige is the worst.

Edited to add: Paige's face on the upgrade scream can haunt your nightmares.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 16, 16 6:23 PM
deejae101 wrote:
scaoli wrote:

UPDATE: I didn't have to replay the game over. I just kept quitting in different rooms and starting again and eventually after several times the inventory items I needed finally reappeared! No rhyme or reason, and I actually had 2 Elfs at one time as well, very weird!

Thank you, that "solution" worked for me.

posted in Mystery Tales: Eye of the Fire Collector's Edition on Oct 1, 16 4:33 PM
Did you place the board down and put the ruby heart in the statue's hand?

posted in Grim Tales: Crimson Hollow Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 16 9:11 PM
shirley_19 wrote:I'm having a problem using the Time Searcher. So far I've found 2/6 but don't know where to go for the rest. Also I don't know how to get the turtle in the tank as I've never come across a net which I presume would be used. I also don't know what to do with the cat. I hope someone has some answers or I'll need to start over.

You don't need a net for the aquarium. What do you mean about not knowing what to do with the cat? What scene are you on?

posted in Grim Tales: Crimson Hollow Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 16 9:06 PM
CherylParker wrote:Persistent Cat sometimes torches are referred to as flashlights. Or vice versa.

The Strategy Guide is written based on the American vernacular. As well, most people know that Torch can be Flashlight. That said, the strategy guide stated to use the flashlight.

posted in Grim Tales: Crimson Hollow Collector's Edition on Aug 26, 16 6:06 PM
Banofir wrote:I did the removal of the pieces from the pond...some are missing..help

The magnet will help you collect all of them. If you no longer control the magnet, you should have all the pieces.

posted in Grim Tales: Crimson Hollow Collector's Edition on Aug 26, 16 6:05 PM
bigblue64 wrote:Thanks Okiebulldog. Ended up playing the game through again and figured it out myself. The SG did not say what to do. Onto the rest of the game.

The strategy guide states to use the flashlight.

WHAT DOES THE STRATEGY GUIDE SAY TO DO?????

p.s. writing in all caps is the equivalent to yelling

What are you having trouble with?

posted in Edge of Reality: Ring of Destiny Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 16 5:55 PM
The dog barely plays a part in the game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator