Posts created by ms_science_teach

posted in Bird's Town on May 28, 11 8:16 AM
This is becoming the new trend with many Big Fish games. This is the third game I have played that started crashing when I got close to the end. I uninstalled Bird's Town and reinstalled it. If I try to click to add my name, the game exits out.

It sure would be nice if someone actually read these posts and gave us some solutions.

posted in Bird's Town on May 22, 11 10:21 PM
dbeano wrote:Game has been played successfully many times. Now it when I try to play it wont let me in player name. You can play with no name

I have the same problem. It erased my name and if I attempt to click "not you, click here", the game shuts down.

I uninstalled the game twice but it kept doing the same thing.

posted in Bird's Town on May 22, 11 10:21 PM
dbeano wrote:Game has been played successfully many times. Now it when I try to play it wont let me in player name. You can play with no name

I have the same problem. It erased my name and if I attempt to click "not you, click here", the ghame shuts down.

I uninstalled the game twice but it kept doing the same thing.

posted in Soap Opera Dash on Apr 18, 11 3:46 PM
I have tried to get help through the forum but this game was a waste of money. I could not get through any of level five (the final ten levels) without getting error messages. Diner Dash folks should fix this for their faithfull game players. DO NOT BUY THIS GAME IT WILL CRASH ON YOU AT THE END.

posted in Soap Opera Dash on Apr 18, 11 1:22 AM
I have read all of the tech issues and I have one question. Where are the technical support responses?

posted in Soap Opera Dash on Apr 16, 11 6:10 PM
This game was such a disappointment. I get all the way to the last section of levels and it starts running super slow. I can go back and replay previous levels with no problem but at the end it malfunctions. When I have the spinning star seats it slows down too much. Tried all the fixes suggested but none of them worked. What a waste of money!

posted in Soap Opera Dash on Apr 11, 11 5:16 PM
bilkees wrote:I have never had a problem before with any of your games, but this one the mouse was very jerky and would constantly freeze for me - after 10 minutes I gave it away - and yet I have bought all the other Dash games, so not sure what the real problem is.

I have had the same problem. It is very frustrating too. I am in the final level and the mouse is in slow motion.

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Sep 6, 10 12:18 AM
ojennifer wrote:I was looking forward to this game coming out. I loved Wedding Dash 1 & 2.

I HATE this game. The drawings are terrible. The guests don't even get to sit down.
the band is gone. The game about planning the wedding and picking what the bride and groom want is gone.

Instead I have to try and find the world's smallest freaking BS things that I can't see. If this is what PlayFirst is putting out now, I will never buy another one of their games.

If you like this, then fine. I am mad about it. As I said, I was a huge fan of 1 &2. This sucks'

I agree, I loved the previous Wedding Dash games. This one leaves little to be desired. The hidden items in each round are too tiny. I have no trouble finding them but I find it a waste of time. Also, the story line is disappointing.

Maybe they should have taken more time to develop the game and not rushed it out so quickly then maybe we would have had a better product.

posted in Love's Power Mahjong on Jul 8, 10 7:17 PM
I discovered that same glich. It kind of makes me sorry I bought the game.

posted in Love's Power Mahjong on Jul 5, 10 6:41 PM
Thanks for explaining. I was just wondering where the secrets were and was starting to get frustrated. Thanks!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 26, 09 5:48 PM
I finished the game today. My daughter sat beside me as we worked things out together. I did refer to another site's walkthrough which had a list of all needed inventory items, but I only used it occasionally. One item I never found, but I bet it is in the collector's edition, was the bag of potato chips. I heard that the chips and snow shoes were used for the game version which contained bonus content. Can anyone confirm?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 26, 09 5:43 PM
I had trouble with the generator too. The best thing is to back out of the window and reopen it. Then follow the manual instructions (in your journal) to start it step by step. If you do anything out of turn it will not work. I discovered that one the hard way.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 26, 09 5:35 PM
amazingeh wrote:
ditto???

bababebe wrote:i'm done with the game. i am curious though where the snow shoes should be used,,, i checked the walkthrough and i dont know if i just missed it but i did not see where it was supposed to be used

If you didn't have the snow shoes in your possession, you would not be allowed to walk to the ruins. You would have been told the snow is too high. Although you are never told to put them on nor do you have to pull them from inventory, just having the snow shoes allows you to walk to the ruins.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 26, 09 5:31 PM
Ismene wrote:
QueenBelle wrote:Just finished also, and am also curious about the snowshoes???

You needed to have the snowshoes available (i.e. in your inventory) or you couldn't go up the hill to the farm and ruins. You don't need to click on them -- the game engine just assumes you took one look at that snowdrift and put the snowshoes on .

From what I have read, if you buy the more expensive edition of the game you will use the snow shows for bonus content. I can tell you that in the basic edition of the game if you don't have the snow shoes in your possession then you won't be able to walk to the ruins. You will be told that snow is too high. You are never told to put the snow shoes on but having them in your inventory allows you to walk towards the ruins.

posted in Wedding Dash: Ready, Aim, Love on Jul 22, 09 7:40 PM
I prefer Wedding Dash 2 for the story line. In Wedding Dash 2 you have the usual time managment fun but the story line leaves you hanging. When you start out Wedding Dash 3, they don't even pick up from the previous story line. I mean, wasn't Joe in love and marrying someone else? But there is no mention of that. I know it's just a game but if you are going to create a story line than follow up with the one you created. Also, I didn't like the ending on Wedding Dash 3. You earn the dispelling arrow and that's it. There isn't even a cliffhanger ending? All they give you is an extra round for each level in which you are encouraged to make "Expert" on but once you are done there's no extra comic finishing the story. I liked playing the game but the story line in Wedding Dash 3 was very disappointing.

posted in Diner Dash on Dec 6, 08 6:18 AM
Did you ever get passed it?

posted in Diner Dash on Nov 29, 08 10:42 AM
I love playing this game. I have every single one. I even play on my cell phone, thought not when I'm driving! I'm determined to finish each level on expert.

posted in Cooking Dash on Nov 29, 08 10:40 AM
I had no trouble with my game. It could be that you have too many applications running at the same time causing the game to freeze up. It could also be that you don't have enough memory to run the program. Try reducing your sound effects and music. Good luck!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 29, 08 10:32 AM
I loved the use of the green screen and video scenes. The game was a fun challenge. I loved the puzzles as well. The only one I wasn't crazy about was the peacock on the trunk. However, I had fun with all the others. Definitely worth the time.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator