Posts created by cydsmith

posted in Egyptian Settlement 2: New Worlds on Sep 16, 15 2:13 PM
I downloaded game and it worked on Windows 7. But now I am unable to run it on Windows 10. I understand that Direct X is not needed on Windows 10. How do I download and play the game on Windows 10.

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on Jan 23, 13 5:32 PM
The publisher Aldorlea has loads of help with maps and answers. You might want to head over there to check things out.

posted in Monopoly ® on Sep 20, 12 5:56 PM
I have updated my video card with Intel and still the game will not run.

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls on Jul 6, 12 12:19 PM
I have changed all objects from ghost to real and complete the photo. The walkthru states that after receiving silver key, I was to go to the tree and unlock a puzzle with the last piece to the wall mosaic. How do I start the puzzle?

posted in Deadly Sin on Jul 3, 10 7:00 PM
I found a walkthrough at (link removed by moderator). It will point you to a pdf file of 77 pages. Good luck.

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Jan 9, 10 6:24 AM
Sandlot has just put out new sandbox levels. Do they work with Big Fish edition or do we need to wait until Big Fish gets it?

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Dec 4, 09 2:19 PM
Just got info from Sandlot games that they are offering Westward 4 for $6.99. It would be nice if Big Fish gave us a date of its release on this site. I would love to spend my money here than there.

posted in Alabama Smith in the Quest of Fate on Nov 15, 09 4:23 PM
Got through the full game but want to go back for the alternate ending. However, when I get to the first clue about Mary in the trash can, I get bumped out of the game. Any help?

posted in Iron Roses on Sep 23, 09 9:09 AM
Finished the 60 min. but can't get passed Alex's voice (a man's pitched higher?) and her footsteps- is she two hundred pounds or is the sound of the heels not well done. Games not interesting. Even other games that are this primitive are more interesting. I don't think this a keeper.

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Aug 16, 09 10:26 AM
Is there anything important in the keep or tunnels or is this a holdover from previous game?

posted in AGON - The London Scene on Jun 20, 09 11:31 AM
The 1st 3 parts retails for $19.95 which is less than three times $6.99. And you can get a closed box version for $9.98 from a dealer through Amazon.com

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator