Posts created by Sevenlillies

posted in Royal Defense Ancient Menace on Nov 27, 13 5:07 PM
SilverBranch wrote:One of those rare games in which I click to play it (the demo), the mouse flickers as though starting to open the game and then nothing happens. I've tried to open the game 3 times and still nothing. Familiar with Big Fish broken games protocol from when this happened before, I know my drivers, directX etc are up-to-date, and am not interested in making a fuss to get this game to play so I won't bother contacting support. I just wanted to report the problem and consider the game a non-entity for me.

PC
Windows XP

Same here - so disappointed.

posted in The Happy Hereafter on Nov 2, 13 8:56 AM
I like the concept, but couldn't really get into it. I got stuck on trying to build a bridge and couldn't find any help or walkthroughs so I have to call it quits. I have to say that this game was not worth the money.

posted in The Happy Hereafter on Oct 25, 13 3:16 AM
I am at the "Build a Bridge" quest, and I can't find it anywhere... Has anyone seen the bridge?

posted in F.A.C.E.S. on Feb 1, 13 5:38 PM
I just experienced the same thing. I lost my darn rubber glove! Rats! Phooey!

posted in Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost on Nov 25, 11 9:00 AM
It just wasn't for me. I got stuck on the music score puzzle and the "elevate rock" puzzle, and did not have the patience to continue, so I quit and uninstalled the game.

The graphics and storyline looked promising, but I just kept making mistakes and it got tedious.... I'm glad others enjoyed it though.

posted in Wedding Salon on Mar 2, 11 12:13 AM
I tried this game for an hour and liked it so I bought it. Now that I've played past the initial hour, I wish I hadn't spent the game credit. After the initial hour I found irritating characters, characters that make strange noises, picky mini-games and tasks that seem to come "unclicked".

The characters! The most irritating character was the bridegroom’s "eccentric" cousin. This character skips all over the place and makes it hard to set up combos. I found myself not waiting on her and watching her face turn red and cry. If this was real life I would "trespass" her from my salon and never wait on her again. I also disliked the grandfather in the sweater. Every time you move him he makes an awful grunting sound, kind of like you kicked him in the stomach. Icky. I wanted to call an ambulance and have him checked out!

Oh those picky mini-games! I hated the "flower" matching mini-game where you match the three missing flowers and the cake matching mini game where you match the cake, icing and topper. These mini-games are too time consuming and picky for me. By the way, I tried playing the mini-games very carelessly one level and still got an expert score anyway.

The next thing I noticed was that tasks I checked off seemed to “uncheck” themselves. Or maybe some tasks need to be checked twice. In Sally’s Salon, you can perform multiple tasks at each station, but It clearly shows you what needs to be done. (e.g. spray tan, perm, cut, et.) This game doesn’t and it got on my nerves.

I finally quit playing and am going to move on.... Just can't take it any longer...

posted in Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower on Feb 19, 11 3:08 PM
minniesamson wrote:You need to click one more time

Click where? I click "your wish is my command" and get nothing... I tried clicking the phrase, and then the lid, and again I get nothing.

posted in House, M.D. on Jan 30, 11 4:25 PM
This game is awful! The directions aren't clear and the pace was slow. Awful! I like the idea of a "House" game, but the execution left much to be desired.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® on Jan 1, 11 1:41 AM
This happened to me too! Can someone help us?

posted in Build-a-Lot 4: Power Source on Sep 12, 09 11:10 AM
I can't pass level 20. Can anyone help?

posted in Puppy Stylin` on May 17, 09 4:46 AM
Can't pass this level. Anyone know any secret tricks......

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 15, 08 11:00 AM
It's a pretty game, but I don't like it. I like hidden object, but all the wandering around and trying to figure out puzzles and who to give roses to gets on my nerves.

I wish I had never purchased this game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator