Posts created by WhippetLv

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Nov 22, 12 5:47 AM
Not working here either gave up on the game

My trial came up already expired and I havent played it so since I cant look I wont even consider this game

posted in Natural Threat: Ominous Shores on Mar 4, 12 11:36 AM
Almost through with the game and it dies and when I started it back up I was clear back to where I had ended the trail and just bought the game I am NOT HAPPY

posted in Natural Threat: Ominous Shores on Mar 4, 12 11:30 AM
Mine let me get almost to the end and then crashed and when I put it back up I was clear back near the beginning at the point that I had just finished the trial and bought the game am NOT HAPPY!

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Aug 31, 11 7:05 AM
if unplayable they should refund your ticket or what ever you used to get the game ... I also cant get anything to work to go farther and cant go to anything where else and I just bought it that just makes me mad

posted in 3 Days - Amulet Secret on Nov 6, 10 9:55 AM
I got part way through and got an error that took it down

posted in The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy on Aug 30, 10 8:34 AM
not full screen .... and yes you say we can change the size but it should take care of that itself and then change it back when you are done with the game

posted in Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal on Aug 4, 10 7:08 AM
am getting a C++ runtime error when I try and run this game

I had 26 minutes left and did all the puzzles too so I see this as a very easy game and to me that is not much meat on it

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 10:53 AM
bfgZambezi wrote:Hey Fishies,

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank everyone for your patience while we work to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible. The forums will be updated as soon as the game is fixed. We encourage everyone to keep an eye on the <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/60/105834.page">Technical Issues thread</a> for more information, and we will post up an announcement at the top of this forum when the game is fixed.

Thanks again for your continued patience!

-bfgZambezi

patience????? nope dont have any of that any more I have had two teenagers all summer

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 10:48 AM
Paws4Awhile wrote:Also unable to open game. Getting

"InitializeProject" function could not be found. This could indicate a bad or corrupt common directory for your game.

I am just getting this too and the game doesnt even start

posted in The Inquisitor on Jun 2, 10 6:30 PM
I can pick up things but I didnt make it to the end of the game and it went down and all progress is lost and I have to start over again .... the demo worked great for me

posted in Virtual Families on Jan 30, 10 8:54 AM
I have no idea

posted in Fishdom: Frosty Splash on Nov 17, 09 5:09 AM
OK I only knew about Fishdom and Spooky splash

posted in Fishdom: Frosty Splash on Nov 17, 09 5:03 AM
It should be here soon BF has had the other 2 fishdom

edit for spelling

posted in Elementals: The Magic Key on Nov 2, 09 3:05 AM
I guess maybe its good it wont play for me .... you click on it and screen goes black like its comming up and then it shuts it down right away

posted in Nick Chase: A Detective Story ™ on Oct 28, 09 6:22 PM
trudy78 wrote:Hello All,

I'm new to this site and I'm playing Nick Chase: A detective Story. I'm very stuck in the alley, I have moved the garbage can, and pulled down the ladder but I cannot find a rod to turn off the signal devise.

Can someone please help me?

Thank-you

Welcome trudy78

Click on Find your game forum and then goto your game they will have what you need there

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 23, 09 4:43 AM
I wish they would have given us the full hour to trial I finished what they allowed in 30 minutes and then it asked me if I wanted to start again .... I dont like trials like there they say they give you an hour but only if you play slow

posted in Lost City of Z: Special Edition on Sep 17, 09 10:40 AM
I can see the last key but cant pick it up it just wont I guess my demo is over as Im not going to sit there looking at it forever

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Aug 25, 09 12:49 PM
You would do alot better to post this at the game forum

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator