Posts created by lisablue4369

posted in Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition on Jul 26, 13 4:49 AM
We are loving this game . we got it and have been playing all day , now we cant wait to get back into the game . we give this game a 5 out of 5 . can not find a better game than this one.--
The graphics are GREAT - just the way we like them. the game is fun and interesting. -----doug & lisa-------------

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Jul 24, 13 11:53 AM
I do know that FS@ is ALMOST out... it is called FS2 now FaeVerse Solitaire

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Jul 24, 13 11:49 AM
lost city was that a game with a different name?

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Jul 24, 13 11:36 AM
if you get in touch with TECH support, they will help...................

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Jul 24, 13 11:34 AM
well Brian,
where is the game NOW!????????????????

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Jul 24, 13 11:30 AM
can you play the game?????????????

what do u mean?

posted in Love Chronicles: Salvation Collector's Edition on Jul 24, 13 11:01 AM
did that help

posted in Off the Record: Linden Shades Collector's Edition on Jul 24, 13 10:57 AM
did you find it??????????

jamietwoshoe wrote:I am missing two pieces but cannot go back into games to find them am sure that I will have to start again with another profile but if I am wrong would appreciate some help it seems such a waste of time when it says you can go back and find only the pieces you are missing but when you do that you have to play everything just to get going tried going into each chapter and searching but to no avail.
Found some pieces that I had missed before but it didn't change in the extra file also did not say that I had found a jigsaw piece. Any help appreciated thanks.

it should be in the credits or WT.

Imp
did it work for you??????????

posted in Myths of the World: Chinese Healer Collector's Edition on Jul 24, 13 10:53 AM
Old_Man_River wrote:Not a bad game, I just can't see it as a CE. Try for yourself, your mileage may vary.
that is funny............

posted in Myths of the World: Chinese Healer Collector's Edition on Jul 24, 13 10:50 AM
did you find it???????

posted in Stray Souls: Stolen Memories Collector's Edition on Jul 24, 13 10:49 AM
I wonder why??????

posted in Calavera: Day of the Dead Collector's Edition on Jul 24, 13 10:48 AM
yes.... , we got it...............

posted in Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition on Jul 24, 13 10:46 AM
hardy boys, nancy drew??????????????

posted in Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition on Jul 24, 13 9:57 AM
go to the PO and put tumblers and then enter code...................................

posted in Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition on Jul 24, 13 9:27 AM
you need to use AXE to get it done........................... ---------------------

posted in Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition on Jul 24, 13 9:19 AM
it is a GOOD game ......huh?--------------

posted in Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition on Jul 24, 13 9:18 AM
make sure you have the correct book, and that you click in correct spot................

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator