Posts created by Dvakat

posted in Amaranthine Voyage: The Burning Sky Collector's Edition on Nov 12, 17 12:34 PM
I am having the same problem. Endless dino ride with no way to stop it No instructions. I have to CTRL=ALT=DELETE to stop it. I run on a PC with Windows 10.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 16, 15 10:28 AM
Before the update I had a beautiful game screen with a zoom out and it was wonderful. Since the update I have lost zoom out and the screen is so big and it will not resize to what I prefer. Also It rarely gives me anything I am looking for so I waste all my energy stoking piling things to ship. Also I never can find the things to activate collections to get rubies and I have no extra money to buy any.
I play on a PC with Vista.

I'm have a PC running XP. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. I am having several issues. I've had 2 HOS not displaying. I hinted my way thru them then didn't have that problem on the ones after. Now I have a serious crash problem. It always crashes after I free the 2nd fairy. Nothing I do seems to fix it and I have to CTRL ALT DEL to get out of it. Please help love the game

posted in Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make Collectors Edition on Feb 17, 13 12:14 PM
HELP PLEASE!!!! I have reinstalled several times but still having this issue. In the Respiration section when you have to set the timers and drop the ball, the next to last timer is having a timing issue. It doesn't fully retract in time so breaks the ball everytime and skip just keeps replaying the scene.
I love the game and have been a BFG client for many years, so was surprised the game had an issue. I have experienced no problems up to this point. Hopefully there is a fix for this. Thanks for your time and consideration.

posted in Hanging Gardens of Babylon on Nov 3, 11 8:22 AM
VelvetRose55 wrote:When I got to the first room to look for the hidden objects I was told to find a necklace. I saw four. But when I clicked on any of them I got points deducted.

It around the lion head.

posted in Hanging Gardens of Babylon on Nov 3, 11 8:20 AM
moesart wrote:This is sort of like "couldn't click on the snake in another game. I had a map and a lock to find and the hint indicated (I think the map) the location and I clicked 20 times (Which cost me $200) and nothing happened.

I have the same problem. Temple of Marduk and it won't let me collect the map. it does nothing.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator