Posts created by ruthiepic

posted in All My Gods on Feb 27, 12 12:24 PM
Thanks Daisy May! My forum seems to be playing up tonight. Or maybe I'm just being impatient!

I'm suprised I didn't delete both my posts by accident!!

posted in All My Gods on Feb 27, 12 10:50 AM
Does any one know where to find Mercury's lost sandle?

I'm loving this game. First time-management/strategy game out for ages and it's a goody!!

posted in Youda Mystery: The Stanwick Legacy on Nov 16, 11 1:23 PM
I haven't!! Please tell us!

posted in Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort on Oct 25, 11 2:42 AM
gillsmith42 wrote:This one is definitely all about balancing and layout. I followed the layout tips included in one of the earlier posts and then concentrated on making sure that trucks were not higher stars than the place they were serving.

Heres the end state that worked for me.
Shoppping Mall 2*
Oil Derrick 3* Once stock built up at Plastics factory moved the 3* truck over to the Recycling plant
Recycling plant 3* 1 truck 3* (plus the one moved from the Oil Derrick)
Furniture 1* with truck 1*; Appliance 1* with truck 1*; Plastic 3* 2 trucks both 1*
Microchip 1* with truck 1*; Gold 3* with truck 3*; Steel 1* with truck 2*; Wool 1* with truck 1*; Fabric 1* with truck 1*; Sawmill 1* with truck 1*, Cotton 1* with 1* truck
It finally worked when I removed the 2* struck delivering appliances to the supermarket and replaced it with a 1* - per the earlier post about reduced income
Also had gone back to earlier level to earn points so could upgrade Gold.
Took ages but at least I completed the goals.

This is the one that worked for me! I took my 2* trucks from the appliance and furniture factories to the supermarket and replaced them with 1* trucks and it completed, just in time too! Thanks a lot for ALL the advice on here, I followed a little bit of everyones. I LOVE this game, but it's so frustrating! Maybe that's why I love it so much. I have been playing it for weeks.

posted in Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort on Oct 8, 11 2:37 AM
Oops. Just found another thread for this.... sorry mods!

posted in Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort on Oct 8, 11 2:35 AM
Hey everyone

I loved the first version of this game so bought this one immediately. I'm now having a miserable time. I had to get advice on level 7 the first job rating one and now I can't seem to complete this one either. I've got the jobs level up, but I can't get the daily earnings to meet the goal. Any advice welcome please!!

ruthie xxx

posted in Chocolatier on Aug 15, 11 7:38 AM
Hello everybody

I've been wondering for a long while if they are doing another Chocolatier game as I have loved all the others. Any gossip appreciapated.

Thank you!!

Ruthie

posted in LandGrabbers on Jun 2, 11 2:04 AM
Thanks for the advice! I also love this game, it's a real challange that you don't find in many. I managed to fumble my way through desert 3, now I'm stuck on desert 4!! Oh well, here goes nothing!

posted in LandGrabbers on Jun 1, 11 5:47 AM
I've got very mixed tastes in games and I'm really enjoying this, howeve I'm finding it extremely difficult. I'm on to the desert part and haven't managed one round without restarting. I'm on desert 3 and the others just seem too strong for me to do anything. As soon as I start expanding they come and get me. Any ideas? Anything appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

posted in LandGrabbers on Jun 1, 11 5:41 AM
The meteors don't work on structures they work on moving troops. Try dropping them in front of where the troops are heading.

posted in Mystery Chronicles: Betrayals of Love on May 1, 11 3:05 AM
Does anyone know why the walkthrough blog isn't there?

I'm stuck on the sun opening door puzzle in the armory room.

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 19, 11 10:24 AM
Oh blooming heck. I don't seem to have much choice in the matter do I. I've seen the walkthrough and it doesn't help with this idiotic issue. You definitely shouldn't be able to pick the scales up till needed, or get them when you kill dragons. NOT FAIR. *stamps feet*

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 17, 11 11:25 AM
Hmmmm that will be difficult as I haven't been very sensible with my saving. Anybody else got any ideas??

Arrrghhhhhhhh. Please help a stupid person.

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 17, 11 11:10 AM
Hi! I need help!

I stupidly picked up one of the dragon scales before the quest was unlocked so I only had one left for the quest. I've killed a few since then, but no scales. What should I do. Please help me!!

posted in Royal Trouble on Sep 11, 10 4:55 AM
I loved this game! Nice take on an adventure game playing the two characters, interesting story line, lots of little puzzles of just the right difficulty for me and it wasn't too short, I got about 3hrs of play out of it, which I know isn't long, but is enough to satisfy me. Graphics are cute and I really hope there is a Royal Trouble 2!!!

Thank you very much for a morning's enjoyment!!

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 10 7:48 AM
This game is great. I've been playing for a good few hours and I am no where near finished, always a good thing in my book. Also the graphics the gameplay and the minigames are all very intricate and interesting. Just my sort of thing.

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Aug 17, 10 12:42 PM
Thank you Cancunsun!!!

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Aug 17, 10 2:32 AM
Help! I can only find 1 of the 2 hidden objects, can anybody help please??

Thanks xx

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jun 25, 10 1:51 PM
trixibelle wrote:I have to agree with some of the recent posts. I am based in the UK and while I didn't have any problems with the girl's accent the game was way too short (completed in about 2.5 hours) and the puzzles too easy to be worth the CE price tag. Wish I had waited and got the SE. I really enjoyed the first two Dream Chronicles, the stories were believable and puzzles intricate, the puzzles in this game are all a bit too much the same. If you don't like being challenged then please get this game but I would'nt spend 20 dollars on it

My thoughts exactly!

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on May 25, 10 2:18 PM
Thank you Zambezi,

I really needed that! What a star you are

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator