Posts created by BK3009

posted in Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition on Apr 15, 17 1:11 AM
I am having the same problem. Using windows 10.

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker Collector's Edition on Dec 6, 12 7:43 AM
I must thank Big Fish Games, especially Stephanie V. I sent my Dr Felix report off to them after experiencing the same as most people - game not saving. After a couple of days I got an e-mail back instructing me what to do on my computer and now the game works perfectly.

Thank you again BFG, this is a wonderful game

posted in Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 12 1:26 AM
I got to exactly the same point and was completely stuck because I had opened the box first and couldn't move it. The only thing I could do was to restart the game. Perhaps there is another solution. I've just reached that point again - so will not make the same mistake twice

posted in Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Collector's Edition on Sep 1, 12 2:20 AM
Its just on the left hand side of the binocular thing

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Aug 19, 12 11:39 AM
dreamless castle

This is a really great game. Thanks to TaylorR and all the other tech people for sorting out the glitches. Well worth the wait

posted in Dark Heritage: Guardians of Hope Collector's Edition on Jun 1, 12 9:11 AM
Bought this game without trying the demo (a) because of the rave reviews (b) because of the discounted price - big mistake.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 11 11:44 AM
This fish has been to work today and I completely agree that ERS games are the ones worth waiting for. I even downloaded this one without trying it out first. Just settled down to an evenings gaming - wish me luck.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 12, 11 1:45 AM
Re: Phonebook in bonus content - you have to click at the bottom right side - it took me ages to get it.

No - both thumbs were in the same place.

Bought this game last night - I am having a well earned day off work today and promised myself that I would not touch this game until I had done all my chores and shopping.
It is now 9.45am I am still in my p.j's and the housework and shopping will have to wait. I can't put this game down. I love it

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Sep 23, 10 7:52 AM
I have the same problem. Error message says something like a boleen valve???
Will try a second time and see how far I get

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Sep 8, 10 7:00 AM
Downloaded and played the first version sucessfully. As it was so slow I uninstalled and re-installed the updated version. Now I have got half way through chapter six and the game just keeps crashing. Any ideas?

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 10 11:20 PM
Game downloaded ok but do not have a full screen - border on right hand side. I have altered the screen resolution but the game will still not fill the screen. A great pity as this is a good game and I would have certainly bought the collectors edition.

posted in Luxor Adventures on Nov 21, 09 7:45 AM
Have just downloaded the trial version of the new Nancy Drew game and the microsoft update which came with it seems to have cured the problem with Luxor

posted in Luxor Adventures on Nov 21, 09 2:59 AM
I am getting exactly the same problem!!

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 13, 09 10:35 AM
You won't be disappointed its great

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 13, 09 10:19 AM
Can't think when I downloaded a game without the 1 hour trial but this one I did and I love it. Love to work out the clues before looking for them. The mini games seem quite easy at the mo. This is a game I can play hopefully without having to go to the walkthrough - Hidden Expedition Devils Triangle nearly wore me out.
Hope this is a long game because its cold and its raining.

posted in Hidden Magic on Nov 7, 09 1:25 AM
The hint button seems to come on for some levels - after about the first 3, but then when you are in a scene that says collect 25 somethings then it doesn't work again - strange

posted in Hidden Magic on Nov 6, 09 10:19 PM
Love this game - have played through to the advanced mode but the hint button won't work. Is this normal?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator