Posts created by Rose427

posted in Life Quest® 2: Metropoville on Apr 1, 12 5:43 PM
So I chose for my character to go the restaurant route for employment, she visits the Sushi restaurant and who do I see enjoying a plate of sushi... The Doctor and Amy Pond... I looked for a blue Police Box but didn't find one
Someone on the team must be a Doctor Who fan :-)

Any other pop culture references seen in the game? I'm a huge Doctor Who fan, so that caught my eye :-) That or I'm going through some serious DW withdrawal.

posted in The Last Express on Oct 13, 11 7:48 AM
Well glad I read here first. No preview since it's a large file game made me leery. I want a new Nancy Drew game

posted in Mystery Legends: The Phantom of the Opera on Jul 20, 11 7:40 PM
Finally finished this game. Aside from a couple of scenes that were a bit dark (lighting was fine). I did enjoy the game, and was disappointed in the ending. I thought the artwork was wonderful!

Hope there is a sequel!

posted in Coconut Queen on Nov 30, 10 2:41 PM
Crashes at the Blue Lagoon Level on both 9 at the end and the beginning of 10. Can't get past 10!

LOVED IT! Kept me playing for about 8 hours I loved the twists and the video characters. Only experienced one glitch with the goblets I think.

One more year until MCF 8! I think

picman050967 wrote:Ms. Severe's favorite practice!

But what was she doing in Florida? And why go airborne with such an horrible and unsightly item? And who ever hear of a company called Lynx? Carry on? Really? I would have checked that item...yikes.

Picman

I thought Florida was eliminated. I am so lost! Darn you Programming class that I should be working on!

Central Florida: Orange, Osceola and Seminole Counties So we have direct connections to Disney among the other Theme parks. Any Indians involved?

emmyjayne wrote:Tampa Bay - but how is this connected to land-dwelling dolphins and a magic city?

Land dwelling Dolphins sounds more like Florida's Miami Dolphins. Magic City for me in Florida is Orlando home of our major theme parks.

Back in 1892 Tampa Bay was mentioned as a Magic City sprung from an Old Florida Town.

When was Tampa Bay mentioned in the clues? I live in Tampa Bay! Well St. Petersburg to be exact which is part of Tampa Bay.

Solice wrote:Hello all!

Sorry we haven't responded sooner, we were chasing down information and looking into the reports regarding the leaked information.

It seems someone accidentally let some information out of the bag early. Luckily it's just a piece of the puzzle, not the whole picture<a href="http://bit.ly/8Z7uMu">.</a>

Keep your eyes peeled for more information. You never know what will be revealed.

Sounds like the YouTube audition from last year

What have I missed?! What have I missed?!
Classes have kept me away from the forums.
Does the game have a name?! Has it been released?!

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 5, 10 8:23 PM
The demo was okay, I felt like there was a slight lack of challenge, I finally hit my click limit when the screen went funny for a second. I just got finished with a Maya project, and graphics wise I felt some pieces needed some smoothing. I probably will not be purchasing this right now, maybe later, not sure.

posted in Antique Road Trip USA on May 31, 10 1:13 PM
burf90: Problem fixed, thank you again!

posted in Antique Road Trip USA on May 31, 10 11:12 AM
I think I am going to try uninstalling the Game Manager, I don't think I have any games that I am playing too much at the moment, so I can clear up the space on my computer and then go ahead and do a reinstall.

I will try the safe mode first.

Thank you!

posted in Antique Road Trip USA on May 31, 10 10:22 AM
At first I was just going to Try the Game, but then it said the trial was up even though I had not even opened the game.... Then I decided I would just buy it because it looked pretty good. However I still can't open it, I can't remove it, it just goes into Uninstalling mode and pretty much freezes

I can't play the game, I can't uninstall the game, this is a bit frustrating Any suggestions on how to fix this?

posted in Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic on Mar 29, 10 8:10 PM
So far I like it okay, it's not the best game ever but it's not bad

posted in Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic on Mar 29, 10 7:50 AM
I hope this game is somewhat okay, I was waiting for this game.... Hopefully it is better than that other Titanic game that was released in the last year....

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Mar 25, 10 2:25 PM
Could they tweak it a bit, I love the game graphics, however I was surprised by the pixelated videos, usually the rendered videos are better than the regular game graphics.
The music was too repetitive, and maybe it was just my computer, but there was a lag, so the cursor slowed down.
I really love the concept, but there are just some issues

Laflamme wrote:
Rose427 wrote:
FINALLY -- and I'm sorry to go on and on, but I LOVE this series and want the games to go on getting better and better -- I will never get over the fact that this big, major, awesome bonus turned out to be an office tour. An office tour????

I have not seen the office tour, but that sounds cool to me, of course I come from a perspective of a college student who is hoping to find a career in gaming at a place like Big Fish. So the behind the scenes type thing is awesome to me

Trust me, it sounds way cooler than it is. To start with, you will just hear music, no spoken word at all.

I will just have to watch it

Anniejo wrote:
redneck57 wrote:To Picman...The pre release teasing was a lot of fun and I hope you do it again in the future. You really got our brains working. Dire Grove is fantastic.
I would love the "Master Detective Card" she showed at the end of the last video for all us MCF fans..Just a thought.

A brilliant thought

That would have been a cool addition to the CE

FINALLY -- and I'm sorry to go on and on, but I LOVE this series and want the games to go on getting better and better -- I will never get over the fact that this big, major, awesome bonus turned out to be an office tour. An office tour????

I have not seen the office tour, but that sounds cool to me, of course I come from a perspective of a college student who is hoping to find a career in gaming at a place like Big Fish. So the behind the scenes type thing is awesome to me

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator