Posts created by 1457051

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 13, 16 10:50 PM
Congrats!! I know I was excited at my first win ( 5 gems) That must be awesome!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 13, 16 9:33 PM
I got 2 wins and 2 draws and then a loss. Surprised at the wins
Why isn't there a dragon slayer avatar??

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 12, 16 10:30 PM
To iOS friends of TLB2
Because of all of you I was able to get all my Fall pets! Was a stressful time for me and still just getting to the challenges, but it was fun!
Thanks for your generosity!
I know I still have a long way to go on this game on iPad. But I really didn't think I'd make it this far. Only lvl 21 made today!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 16 9:30 PM
I know.. But with my new iPad game (shared with husband) I am limited with the time I get to play on it. It is his iPad, after all.. Shouldn't have dropped mine and made it all funky.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 16 9:17 PM
I HATE when they all need 2 items from the same ZZ . And the same ones need the SAME thing from the SAME place! Sometimes 2-3 of each from the same place.
Kinda hard when it takes 1/2 h to an hour to recharge.
If on a lower level it does get frustrating

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 16 8:55 PM
Funny, the last 3 days I have gotten a star. Tonight, after 6 spins, none. That's the way the wheel spins!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 16 8:53 PM
You can also feed your pets. Sometimes they give you what you need.
Don't know what level you are on.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 16 8:48 PM
begwood1 wrote:Am I the only one who finds Woolly Paws super-creepy and unappealing? Not that that will stop me from eventually working to get it! (Just started the first blue-key quest in my game.)

He/she is my favorite! Reminds me of six-paws which I think is so cute.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 16 8:44 PM
It's one of the 'candies' that are in the Halloween event. Kinda like a gingerbread cookie.. but dreadful

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 10, 16 6:07 PM
Druid, that is so true. I guess I just posted in case people didn't know
I know I played on my iPad for a long time before I discovered the morphing objects.

Thanks for the instructions on how to change things! This game doesn't really come with instructions..

Yes, Friends and John. He was my only one for a long time!
Having the forum in the HELP on the game has helped a lot. On the iPad, it's an app. So no opening like on the PC. (says get tips in the forum) (if that makes sense)

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 10, 16 6:01 PM
I had an update too. Don't know what it did, but keep the blue ghosts away!
Got your PM, I'll try to hit you up in the next gifting round. Good luck!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 10, 16 5:58 PM
Seems the blues are not appearing much for me!
Good for all of you that have this completed!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 10, 16 2:13 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one this bothers.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 9, 16 10:10 PM

Please help to identify yourself a little more. I like to help new players, but when everyone has the same name/or avatar it's hard to determine who gifts and who I should reciprocate to.
Anyone else have this problem?

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 9, 16 9:57 PM
grannys60chevy wrote:What happens when you try to get friends, but the invites are never answered. I only have 2 friends, one that was automatically given to me and the other person that I know plays this game. I have tried to type in ID numbers that say they will be a friend, but then nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, when you go to the square next to the friend and it says that I have earned 25 diamonds, but when you try to get them, they just sit there. What do I need to do to get these rewards. That has happened before and I didn't ever get the diamonds then either. Thanks to everyone

First, what system are you playing on? PC, iOS, or something else? They all have individual id codes and you can't cross over from one to another (iOS friends can't friend PC friends, etc) PC is numbers, iOS has a i in front of the number. I don't know about android or other systems.
Hope that helps clear up some things.

As for the 25 diamonds, ? Are you playing on Facebook? Can't help there... sorry

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 9, 16 9:44 PM
Yes! Thank you! Never would have it made without your generosity. Hope I helped a few in return.
NVRSDIWSGD

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 9, 16 8:48 PM
Good Luck! Let me know what pet you need yet, I can help
PM me if you can

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 8, 16 9:37 PM
sending you a friend request I have plenty to give. But seems everyone needs them.
Me included!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 8, 16 9:30 PM
Are you leaving too soon? Sometimes it seems like they fly around a lot, but when you NEED one they don't come. Hang in there.. it will come.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 7, 16 10:13 PM
I got nothing!
And I have been giving them away. Fed the pets, did HOS and not a one.
Done for the night. This time change has hit me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator