Posts created by lspeo

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 9, 18 2:02 PM
Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 9, 18 7:29 AM
Since the last update ever time I go back into the game it updates again. This is getting tiresome, my internet is slow so this takes a long time.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 17 8:16 AM
Do pets always get feed 5 at a time?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 11, 17 9:29 AM
I have 34 snowdrops, do they want me to gather 5 new ones for the quest? Can I use out of my inventory, if so how. Thank for your help!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 11, 17 9:02 AM
What is snowdrop and where do I find.?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 1, 17 10:48 AM
Where is the room with the women that wants the magic shard?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 3, 16 6:03 PM
Did anyone give a number amount to enter level 39? I did not understand all the other answers.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 16 9:54 AM
I have been downloading since the beginning of the new update. Contacted tech support, no answers. When does this end?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 16 8:13 AM
I have been downloading since the beginning of the new update. Contacted tech support, no answers. When does this end?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 16 7:10 PM
The update stops at 33% and will not continue. Please don't tell me to reinstall.

posted in Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition on Nov 30, 15 12:30 PM
Stuck on how to move wires

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Feb 15, 15 8:38 AM
where do you find?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Feb 15, 15 8:35 AM
where do you find?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Feb 13, 15 7:58 AM
how do you get the fireball?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Feb 12, 15 3:27 PM
where is the oasis?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 22, 14 1:14 PM
Where or how do I get the Admiral.

posted in Fishdom 3 on Dec 28, 12 12:29 PM
How do you get thru this level?

Axe
 posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Mar 24, 12 2:58 PM
Where is the axe and what are the tongs used on

posted in Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy on Sep 30, 11 7:20 AM
I am also unable to find the trphy in the mansion,any suggestions

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 18, 10 10:12 AM
Thank you for giving your opinion on the top 10 games. I also like Ravenhearst and this new Elixir HOG game. I will be trying some of your other suggestions. Feel free to add more great HOG games.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator