Posts created by greatdane7259

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 15 11:04 PM
Entertainers usually make people happier & more ready to order, especially the older ones. Send over an entertainer even as you are doing other things like restocking & trying for the 100 mile challenge.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 15 10:52 PM
For the exactly 8 irate customers I made the skier/snowboarders wait until they had 1 heart, left then passed them their skis/board. That will give you almost 8 people. To get the last one(s) make the last customers angry with you, again wait until the last heart to finish serving them at the cash register. I had to go back & do this one so I already had the 3 stars & the mouse which made it easier, plus by serving all the other guests promptly you should receive at least 1 star so you don't have to do the level over to get the gem.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 15 10:41 PM
I think it was in the first 10 levels. Brigid & Antonio bring over a ball set for Paige. Then Brigid shows she knows how to hit the ball because she was on a softball league time in college. It shows her getting ready to swing the bat to hit the ball. That's when you take the picture. She then goes on to hit the ball & the next thing you here is car alarm going off & Brigid looking chagrined.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 15 10:34 PM
Go to the page that shows the word Premium. (I believe it is the menu button top left corner when you're on the map page.) Click on that word, choices will become available to choose from. Extra restaurant, concept art, screen saver. Make sure that you click on extra restaurant there will be a round circle beside it that darkens. You may have to click a button that says apply. You should get your Emily's Restaurant to complete. Have fun.

posted in Love Alchemy: A Heart In Winter on Jan 27, 14 12:34 AM
Thanks for your help fgailb1951. I was going nuts trying to figure out what I was doing wrong.

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Jun 23, 13 11:15 PM
WindDanceJaz wrote:I too am stuck in the kitchen. No beaker, the barrel won't stay moved. I know I NEED that beaker, so where is it? Anybody, please help!!!

I found the beaker on the shelves on the opposite side of the cook. I think it was above the barrel. Good luck.

posted in Escape From Paradise on Aug 8, 11 10:28 PM
I'm not sure how much this helps, but it also depends on the level that the character is at as well as where you are looking at. I found one part in the pond in the 3rd section by the tiki statue, but the character was at level 2 for provider. As for the tiki statue for now I have to try with different ones because I'm not sure which one will work. So far all I'm getting is the message "I can't stop staring at it." I need higher levels to move the boulder in the 1st section but I'm not sure how many characters it will take yet. big_fish_luver is correct in that you do have to keep looking and you will find parts under the x's, in trees, in the water, I did. Good luck to you.

posted in Millennium: A New Hope on Nov 15, 09 10:11 PM
There is the Magical Key which u have to buy. There is the Miracle Key which u get when u open one of the locked chests. (If I remember correctly). Without the one u can't get the other, & since the miracle key helps in battles by providing protection against madness & some other stuff, well lets just say that your battles are going to be a little tougher.

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Sep 25, 09 11:17 PM
for chapter 20 once all stands are set up properly & glowing go back to the library. Make sure that the crystal ball is between the 2 books & go to the music one. Click on the instruments so that they go in ur inventory. DO NOT leave the book. Place the instruments back into the book in the correct spots for the name that's there ex. the x shaped instrument will go beside the x on the page. When all are placed correctly leave the book & go back to the music room. There will be instruments on the floor, each stand corresponds to an instrument, (there are more insturments than stands). U can either try 1 piece at a time til something stays & music is heard, or u can look at the stand for the name go back to the library & look up the name in the music book then go back up pick the right piece & put it in the stand. The next floor is either the armoury or the chess board & the second book talks about them both. Good luck

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Sep 25, 09 11:09 PM
Regarding the last maze, have u found all the keys & unlocked the chests that go with each key there are 3. u get 3 coloured stones, there are 3 statutes 1 for each. they will give u a special key this is for the door u need to go through to get the potion. once you get the potion exit the maze & give to Fidget. There is a map of sorts with one of the earlier dream jewels, ur supposed to use it to find ur way in & around. good luck.

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Sep 25, 09 1:34 AM
For those stuck on chapter 9. You've unlocked the door & are going forward. It's a maze go forward until u see a piece of paper, pick it up, u will do this more than once. The papers will form a whole map, when it does there will be a blue dot with an arrow. The arrow changes direction with you pressing the mouse button in the different directions. Go throughout the whole maze & for every barrel u see smash it with the hammer. The exit is a door that requires 5 funnily shaped keys, so if ur missing any keys that means you've missed that many barrels. good luck

posted in The Blackwell Convergence on Aug 15, 09 7:01 PM
Thanks for the help it was such an easy fix for me. All I had to do was go to start then search copy winsetup.exe & let the search program find it. I liked the graphics the style reminded me a little of Aveyond & its trilogy of games but I had no other problems playing the game. So thank you once again for the help & the new game knowledge, I appreciate it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator