Posts created by bailey8877

If you buy the game the strategy guide works just fine.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Gates of Fate on Sep 8, 10 10:23 AM
I give this game a 3/5, but that's pushing it. I thought it was a very juvenile and way too slow. I don't like game that don't allow you to click through the talking scenes.
I will not be buying it unless it's 2.99.

posted in Dominic Crane 2: Dark Mystery Revealed on Sep 7, 10 10:33 PM
I feel the exact same way about this game as I did the first one. It was a TOTAL snooze fest! If I had known that this game was part 2 of the first one, I never would have wasted my time on it.

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 5, 10 10:18 AM
I didn't like this game very much. I really tried, but couldn't get into the story line. Nothing seemed very cohesive, but I guess sometime games are like that. Thank goodness we get to try them out before we purchase them.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 10 6:24 AM
I was going to post this message earlier, but the hint system and Franklin have helped me through my problems. Even though I am still upset that no strategy guide was provided for the price.

posted in The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy on Aug 30, 10 8:44 AM
I agree with most of the other post. It's a no go for me, but kids might like it. The biggest problem I had was the cursor. It made me crazy. I also had a hard time picking up some of the small items.

posted in Bigfoot: Chasing Shadows on Aug 23, 10 10:35 AM
I had so much trouble playing this game that I just gave up in the end. It took forever to load and then it would just freeze up when I tried to pick up inventory items.
What a waste of time!

posted in Robin's Quest: A Legend Born on Aug 19, 10 8:00 AM
this is a nicely put together game, but I found it lacking in depth and objectives. I give it a 2.5/5.

Can anyone help me with the top right corner of the music box gem puzzle?
I am stuck just moving the pieces around.

posted in L. Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz on Jul 18, 10 10:45 AM
I couldn't agree more with LizzeK's comment more. They literally typed the words out of my hands.
Worst hog I have ever played!

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids on Jun 30, 10 3:08 PM
This has never happened to me before, but some of the scenes from the first part of the game are missing so I can't play the game properly. It sucks so it dose not matter that much.

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jun 24, 10 9:33 AM
I will definitely be waiting until the normal priced game come out before I even think of buying it. This one didn't compare to the other two games. My gripe with this game is you have to find the dream gems (not that I had a problem) to progress with the game.
What happened to the story line? Just because it's the third game doesn't mean it shouldn't be good.

posted in Special Enquiry Detail: The Hand that Feeds on Jun 23, 10 9:39 AM
I would try to contact Big Fish. They have always helped me in the past no matter what.

posted in Ancient Adventures - Gift of Zeus on Jun 22, 10 12:51 PM
Might buy this if it was on sale, but it's nothing I love. It's too simplistic.

posted in Word Power: The Green Revolution on Jun 21, 10 4:34 AM
It took me longer to download this game than it took me to decide if I wanted to buy it. That would be a big NO!

posted in Cleopatra: A Queen's Destiny on Jun 18, 10 4:52 AM
Thanks kklohr for the info.

posted in Agatha Christie: 4:50 from Paddington on Jun 17, 10 4:54 AM
I also liked the graphics and the music, but I thought the game was way too easy for an Agatha Christie game especially during the timed mode. Don't hate me for saying this, but I don't think the reviews would be so positive if the name wasn't attached.
I might buy it on sale but not now.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 12, 10 7:32 AM
This looks like a good game. I guess this is the second part to the Edgar Allan Poe game. I enjoyed that game, so I might buy this one if I havw enough money.

I have been waiting for this game for so long! I haven't actually played it yet, but I can't wait until it downloads so I can play it!

I also have the same reservations about paying 20 bucks for it. I have found that the extras aren't really worth it because someone always posts the walkthrough.

posted in Explorer: Contraband Mystery on Jun 8, 10 11:17 AM
I pretty much agree with everyone else. I tried really hard to have no opinion, but very shortly same conclusion that this was a poorly put together game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator