Posts created by azerena

posted in Be Richest! on Aug 8, 12 4:56 PM
Since I have and love the two previous games of the series I bought this one without even trying it.
Big Mistake. The constant clicking required is good enough reason NOT to buy this game. The pop-ups with people talking, the yetis, the paparzzi, the rats, (especially the rats) makes the game too annoying to enjoy. If you like "Be Rich" re-play 1 & 2.

posted in Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics on Jul 26, 12 9:04 PM
SPOILER ALERT:
I love the game (both 1 and 2) but my biggest question is: why did they have restaurants around the world but still have the same foods. Instead of the same sandwiches used in the first game, it should have had Russian food in Russia, Japanese food in Japan etc. I think the designers missed making a "good" game into a "spectacular" game.
I know I'm posting this later than most people but if anyone is still interested, I figured out how to get the required number of each food when you have to have "x" number of each kind needed for a level. When the level first begins, start making the different foods that are required and immediately place one one the hot sale plate, which will make someone buy it. Keep the foods fixed ahead so as soon as the plate regenerates you can place another on the plate. If you keep placing the special orders on the sale plate you can usually make your quota.

posted in Alexandra Fortune: Mystery of the Lunar Archipelago on Jun 20, 11 4:05 PM
Thank you Mike. You answered my question.

posted in Fitness Dash on Feb 5, 11 5:25 PM
When I get a high score in the endless version, the game freezes. Also, the game freezes when certain items come up to be used, such as the toolbox.

posted in Fitness Dash on Feb 5, 11 5:23 PM
You can't pick up the tool box unless a machine is broken and you can't get rid of it without fixing the machine. You can put water and towels back by clicking on each machine. You can't put back orange juice (again, you can only pick it up when someone wants it and you have to give it to someone to get rid of it) or the muffin.

posted in Burger Bustle on Dec 1, 10 8:17 PM
I hope someone is still reading these posts because I just got the game on sale and played it. I have all GOLD in all levels and I have the maximum smiles except for one level (which begins with only 3 employees and you have to have 25 smiles--don't think it's possible.) Yet I am only # 2! Not only that but when I re-play levels to try to get additional points, my score goes up and down. What gives?

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette on Sep 14, 10 8:58 PM
I've followed the walkthrough for these two but I keep coming up short. If I wait to get the needed dough or start the machines I come up short of money. If I get the money first I don't have time to finish the product. Any ideas, Please!!!

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette on Sep 12, 10 8:48 PM
I like F.F. and to date I've bought all of them but I don't think I'm going to buy Madagascar. I agree with you guys, it's time to put Farm Frenzy 3 to bed and move on to Farm Frenzy 4, 5 etc with new animals, new challenge, new machines, new locations. How long do you think musicians would get away with re-releasing the same songs, just changing the last verse each time?

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette on Sep 12, 10 8:38 PM
biggie1 wrote:When the animals dance across the screen, am I supposed to catch them or let them dance on across?

You get some kind of bonus, I think, for noticing all of the "jokes".

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jul 21, 10 6:30 PM
I just finished Farm Craft 2. Until now, the original Alice Greenfinger has been the best game (for me) because the more versatile and creative I can be, the more I like it. Alice had decorations....ponds, statues etc...that I really liked but Farm Craft 2 had features that Alice didn't have...workers to help you harvest the crops, factories, a great variety of plants and trees. The two games could have been tied for my favorite, EXCEPT the issue of lighting. Playing the game "at night" would have been ok but when you buy generators, street lights, and substations that don't work for long and you're trying to play a board that you can't see, and the workers won't work because they can't see, it gets extremely annoying.very fast. I know I've mentioned this elsewhere but this is how annoyed I was. At points in the game i was ready to quit and not finish at all. Farm Craft 2 was a superb game marred by this feature. Otherwise, I would have given it A+++. (Just a thought, even though it has nothing to do with actually playing the game, Ginger should have beaten Mr. X. The good guy/girl always wins in fairy tales.)

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jul 19, 10 7:50 PM
Farm Craft 2 corrected most of the things I didn't like about F.C. 1: the workers don't bother items in the queue for Ginger, someone is available to care for the animals. The factory allows different products to be used to make other things. HOWEVER, whoever thought playing the game "in the dark" would be fun needs to stop designing games. It was ok for the short term but it has gotten downright annoying and has ruined an otherwise great game. Ok, you buy street lights and generators and substations but they stop working. Ginger has to search in the dark to fix the problem, which doesn't always have a fix...ie, no money, etc. The workers won't work in the dark so that leaves Ginger fumbling around alone in the dark. Maybe I'm the only one bothered by this (I didn't see anything else on the topic.)

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Ice Age on Mar 17, 10 2:55 PM
I downloaded Direct X and the new windows updates but have the same problem. I have virus scanner. I defragged the computer. I deleted the game and re-installed. I sure would like for this to be fixed.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Ice Age on Mar 16, 10 2:38 PM
I am having the same problem. My computer starts "physical memory dump" every time I win the bear medal. I'm glad to know it's not my computer. Any word on when this problem will be corrected?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator