Posts created by ADTech

If Team SD rates it an " A " then it is a must buy for me. Other reviews are greatly appreciated as well.

posted in 4 Elements II on Sep 30, 11 5:04 AM
I loved the first game even though I do not usually play Match 3 games. bought this one as well and extremely happy that I did. The game is fantistic. I love the overall look of it and the sound is very good. The picure also fills my widescreen monitor, no annoying black bars. I think the 4 Elements games are the best match 3 games made,

Team SD: I am really impressed with the way you write your game reviews. They are short and to the point. I especially like the way you use the letters to rate parts of the game.I will be trying this game because of your excellent fornat for writing game reviews. I will b writing my own game review when I have completed it although it probably,will not be near as good as the format you use. Thanks to all the other peope who take the time and effort to write these reviews. It is greatly appreciated by all. I hope you all keep up the good work.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 18, 11 6:08 AM
Should be lots of additional information on this game in the All Games Forum. From what I remember about the game I think you have some valid points.

posted in Lost Chronicles: Fall of Caesar on May 16, 11 6:09 AM
I played about 40 minutes of this game. Initially I liked the overall look of the game and it filled my widescreen monotor. Hidden objects are easy to locate and I found the minigames simple but fun. There is way too much dialogue and and the objectives were not always clear. The hint system was not very helpful. I did not find the game to be very interesting or challenging. It is not a bad game and is worth trying, I am sure some people would like it. I think I will pass for now but will keep it in mind.

posted in Lost Chronicles: Fall of Caesar on May 16, 11 4:08 AM
[removed by moderator] I have Beta tested many games but do not feel the need to tell everyone unless I noted problems with the game and they were not adressed by BF. Just to say that you Beta tested the game serves no usefull purpose. I am back to reading game reviews and wish I had never stopped. I will write my own game review as soon as I have finished the free download. Also we do not need to know that you are downloading the game as others have mentioned. Do not mean to offend anyone, only expressing my opinion. There are many excellent game reviews provided and for one really appreciate them. I hope I can do as well as others. Everyone have a great day and I thank you all for the time and effort you put in to these reviews.

I do not read these anymore, there seems to be too many complaints that are minor. I try the free download and make up my own mind as everyone has their own type of game that they like. In otherwords what one person likes or dislikes will probable be different than someone else. It also irritates me that some people tihink their opinion is more valuable than others. Edited: Happy Easter everyone.

posted in Our Worst Fears: Stained Skin on Apr 22, 11 7:52 AM
It is a great game that keeps you thinking all the time. I agree with previous comments that it has a unique format to it.

posted in Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets on Apr 5, 11 7:01 AM
After reading all the negative comments I think I will pass on this one, I did play a little of the game but was not inpressed. I found it boring, simple and it semed to have a cheap look to it. On a diffrent subject I have nothing but respect for women. I have been married for 41 years and I think of my wife as my best friend. I do think that you complain a little too much some times but that is not a serious problem. Most men feel the same way so cheer up and have fun. These comments are in response to an earlier complaint about men.

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 11 3:05 AM
This is the best game I have ever played and I have played over 400 of them. It only takes one word to describe it and that would be " OUTSTANDING '

posted in Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde: The Strange Case on Mar 7, 11 5:21 AM
Great overall look to the game. A little too easy but I purchased it and will play the rest of it when I feel like playing a relaxing fun game.

Seems OK to me, sometimes I like a relaxing game like this. It gives me a break from some of those difficult games, and I have not seen any dumb recipe or spell minigames yet. I purchased it and intend to relax and have fun playing it. For the record I also love the difficult CE games but sometimes it is nice to have a easy relaxing game to play.

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 23, 11 5:59 AM
I have no complaints as quality is more important to me than quantity.

posted in Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting on Jan 28, 11 6:28 AM
Thanks beachgirl for the tip but how did you figure that out, just curious.

posted in The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure on Jan 23, 11 6:22 AM
Unable to pick up the baseball bat so I can not progerss any further in the game. I suspect that there will be other items that I will not be able to pick up. Looks like a good game but seems to have some glitches in it. Any chance of a quick fix from BF? Edit: Thanks to the advice from "doctorgood" and others I was finally able to pick up the baseball bat. They are right when they say the sweet spot on some items is small and difficult to find. Their help is greatly appreciated.

Great game that has the best graphics I have ever seen. It is head and shoulders better than RTR and Dire Grove. Would like to see more of these type of games. I thought it had an interesting storyline and the hint system was easy to use. The only thing I did not like was the minigames as some were difficult and most were just not interesting. For the record I found RTR " boring " . Of course that one word comment is probably not helpful to anyone. I would suggest trying the free download and then form your own opinion as there are many mixed opinions of this game. " JMO "

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets on Nov 26, 10 7:30 AM
A definite buy for me. I liked the music and the overall look of the game. Objects were not difficult to find ( one of the few games that I did not have to depend on my wife's assistance to locate them ). I found the story interesting and the gameplay was not difficult. I only played about 30 mins so I guess my opinion could change but I doubt it will. This is only my opinion and as someone else has previously mentioned you should always try the free download as people like different types of games I had no problems downloading or playing this game ( no glitches ).

posted in Season Match: Curse of the Witch Crow on Nov 17, 10 5:10 AM
I do not usually play match 3 games but am glad I tried this one. I found it to be a relaxing game that was fun to play. I loved the overall look of it and found the music to be pleasant. It may be too easy but I have only played the free download so mabye it gets more difficult. A definite buy for me. As usual there are some great reviews of this game however a one word comment that was provided by some serves no usefull purpose.

posted in Jane Croft: The Baker Street Murder on Nov 8, 10 8:04 AM
This is your opinion and are entitled to express it. It is very well written we greatly appreciated, but do not forget that everyone has their own opinion of games and therefore should try the free download and make up their own opinions. someone has previously suggested this and I think this is excellent advice. Please keep giving your opinions on games as this is also very helpfull. We also appreciate the time and effort that people put into writing reviews, they are very helpfull. Please excuse my mistakes, I should have corrected them but have a dreaded migraine/cluster headache and my typing/computer skills are lacking. Tlme to take my medications and go back to bed.

posted in Atlantis: Mysteries of Ancient Inventors on Nov 2, 10 5:29 AM
I nominate " goofyduck77 " for providing the "BEST" reviews of new games. They are professsional, detaileled and very helpfull. Goofy obvioulsly puts a lot of time and effort into them and it is greatly aappreciated. Keep up the EXECELLENT work. Where is " NONONONO " ? I also value these reviews as they are also very professional and extremely helpfull. Please excuse any typos, my eyesight is not quite as good as it used to be. Also I appreciate all the other people who put in the time and effort to write professional reviews. Happy Gaming to all.

'

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator