Posts created by daisyduck352

posted in Bridge to Another World: The Others Collector's Edition on Mar 28, 15 11:45 AM
This was the longest trial I ever played and it was fun and lots of new and different things to do. It kept my interest and was sorry to have it end, so will have to get it to find out what new and exciting things that develops.. Give this a 4 out of 5 stars..

Another great Mystery Trackers game. I enjoyed all the others and this one as well. Like the story and different puzzles you have to do. Makes the game interesting and fun to do. Give this 5 out of 5 stars..

posted in Small Town Terrors: Galdor's Bluff Collector's Edition on Mar 8, 15 11:22 AM
I REALLY LIKED THE GAME...It kept my interest and had lot's of twists and turns.. The only thing I didn't like was it was too much back and forth. It had good graphics and puzzles were fun and I could do them. Music was magical.. Give this 4 out of 5 stars..

I agree it was a short trial and couldn't get the feel of the game. I usually like ERS games and have most of them so will have to wait and see about this one. Give this 4 out of 5 stars as I am giving ERS the benefit of other game I have played by them.

I have the other Witches Series and glad they have another one. Always have new things to discover and I enjoy playing them. Give this 4 out of 5 stars..

posted in Danse Macabre: Deadly Deception Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 15 12:49 PM
I like the game a lot.. It has all you want from a game. Mystery, great puzzles and HOG's. It moved along really good, didn't leave you hanging or going from place to place. Had a map to help you and morphing objects.. Give this 5 out of 5 stars..

LOVE I have all the Edgar Allan Poe Mystery's and this one does not disappoint. Has my favorite Detective and the graphics are great. Glad ERS came back with such a fun game. Give this 5 out of 5 stars..

Liked this game and it was lots of fun to play. Puzzles were fun and liked the HOG's. Will wait and buy the SE instead of CE. Give this 4 out 5 stars..

posted in Sea of Lies: Burning Coast Collector's Edition on Feb 1, 15 1:23 PM
It's an ok game, not as good as some of the EPIX games I have played. Getting to be a lot like the others so makes it a little boring. Puzzles are hard to do as the explanation aren't clear. I won't buy the CE but might buy the SE.. Give this a 3 out of 5 stars..

posted in Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition on Jan 31, 15 10:22 AM
Love the game and had puzzles that were fun to do. HOG's were good plus story line is something a little different. Give this 4 out of 5 stars...

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World Collector's Edition on Jan 27, 15 1:50 PM
I thought this to be a fun game. At first I didn't like it but it grew on me. Liked the puzzles and different things we had to do to solve them. I guess I will wait for the SE as don't know if the CE would have too much more. Give this 3 out of 5 stars.

posted in Living Legends - Wrath of the Beast Collector's Edition on Jan 23, 15 10:21 AM
Not a bad game, found the graphics to be good and puzzles were ok. Think I will wait for the SE and buy it then.. Give it 3 out 5 stars.

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition on Jan 11, 15 11:22 AM
Great game.. I really enjoyed the different approach they had to this one. Games were great and story was awesome.. Give this 5 out of 5 stars..

posted in Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 15 10:48 AM
This game is not easy.. or at least it wasn't for me. I had to use hints and in first part had a hard time finding what I needed to do but stuck with it. I did end up playing until the end and found it to be entertaining. Liked the different HOG's and puzzles. Graphics were good and story too. Give this 3 out of 5 stars..

Another great game and it's hard to pick which one I want to buy. Like that it has information and history to learn more about the Smithsonian. Great HOG's and puzzles too. Give this 4 out of 5 stars..

posted in Revived Legends: Titan's Revenge Collector's Edition on Jan 6, 15 1:09 PM
Like the game.. Just got a chance to play it. It was good graphics and storyline was good too. Had puzzles that were fun and HOG's that I enjoyed. Give this 4 out of 5 stars...

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Jan 6, 15 11:15 AM
Don't really like this Midnight Mysteries game. Have the rest and like them. Have tried to play it twice and still not to my liking. Won't be a buy for me..

posted in Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call Collector's Edition on Dec 13, 14 4:03 PM
I didn't like this as well as other ERS games. I think I was spoiled because of the Tin Soldier Hans Christian Anderson game. Might get it when the SE comes out but won't buy the CE. Give this 3 out of 5 stars

posted in Reveries: Soul Collector Collector's Edition on Dec 13, 14 3:59 PM
I really like this game.. It has lots of fun puzzles, HOG's are fun and story too. It is an ERS and I do like most of their games. If the puzzles are easier I say good, as I don't have to use hints, like I do when they are so complicated I can't figure them out. Great JOB.. Give this 4 out of 5 stars

Love the game and has all the enjoyment of a Hans Christian Anderson story. The trial was over too fast and will have to buy the game so I can go on with the story. Like Christmas stories to get everyone in the spirit of Christmas. Has HOG's and puzzles to please everyone. Love the graphics and the tin soldiers and other cute characters.. Will give this 5 out of 5 stars..

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator