Posts created by diamonddolls

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 8, 18 3:22 PM
343 coins + 9 boosts for Master
1007 coins + 14 boosts for Completion

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 8, 18 2:51 PM
Agreed- I can usually rack up coins in the event cities, but I am nearly done with Wild Plains and I am only about 200 coins ahead I because I needed so many boosts. I 3 levels to finish to Master, but have not built final monument yet since I want to replenish my 5 lives later, so I will get coin bonuses from those. The helping hands are nearly 1500 coins, so my only “gain” for completion will probably be whatever boosts I get.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 5, 18 6:13 PM
Completion gets 1018 coins, 16 shovels, 2 lightnings, and 3 quakes.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 14, 17 7:29 AM
I've finished all the levels in Summer Camp. I have not played any of the Helping Hands cards. They would cost 1150 coins. Does anyone know what you get if you complete 100% of Summer Camp? Thanks!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 1, 17 8:02 AM
Ditto here - no rewards

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 1, 17 7:31 AM
Same problem with Everest here. I picked the perfect time to play when I had exactly 2 1/2 hours free and was really looking forward to playing, but didn't get the rewards

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 12, 17 6:50 PM
Thank you Globetrotter! I'm over 1000 coins up from when I started the city, even with all the boosts I used. I have 32 master builder levels left and then I have to decide if I want to spend the coins to play the cards.

If anyone does 100% complete, please post what you get as a payout. Thanks!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 12, 17 2:54 PM
I've actually found this city to be not that hard and am close to finishing as Master Builder. I haven't bought any of the helping hands since I was able to earn everything. What do you get for completely finishing? The cards would cost almost 1500 gold coins. Do you get those back if you complete 100%?

Same thing happened to me. Exiting the game and restarting showed me that all 4 shells were collected.

I can't wait for that sequel - hopefully lives up to the original, which is my favorite MCF game (although Fate's Carnival may replace it as favorite... need to play it again).

posted in Cradle of Rome 2 on Dec 18, 10 9:01 PM
I beta-tested this game also. My complaints when I beta-tested were the bounciness of the tiles and the smaller size compared to COR. I think they actually decreased the bounciness for the release (it didn't bother me as much, but still irritated me sometimes), but the tiles are still small.

There are a few things I like more about COR-2 than COR. First, it's very hard to lose a life because you can buy more time if you're running out. I only lost one life and that was because my only power-up was the timer and I needed something else to clear out a particularly tricky area, so I let it run out in order to get another power-up.

I also like the trophies and that there are clear instructions on how to get the citizens. I love those little bonuses and work to get them :-)

SilverMaple - to get the fisherman in COR, you need to get 3 match-5's in a row... I've never been able to do it.

Overall, I think the boards were easier than COR, but this still ranks as a very high quality, long Match-3 game with great replay value.

Click on the lower right corner to get the card. It was hard to pick up.

I'd like to keep a record of my time for completing the game. I've played 3 times and have no idea how long it took me each time.

Regarding the mention of Nightfall Mysteries... I loved that there was a map in that game where you could see the places that currently had active areas (I think it was in the Asylum one). If there was a map like that, it would help you find where you needed to do things without telling you directly (e.g., "release the mice at the statue" vs. showing the outside of the carriage house as an active area and then your figuring out what you needed to do there).

I also would have liked a few logic puzzles for some of the placement of items, like where you put Madame Aimee's inventory or the goblets. I loved the hints for placing the skulls on the bodies as hinted at in the crew ledger. There was an etching that said "Red Clay" under one of the goblet holders, and I thought that was a hint to put the red goblet there, but it made no difference. I thought there might be hints to the prices of items for Madame Aimee's inventory placement, but the items just found their way where they belonged. Even putting together the torn pieces of the map at the beginning could have easily been a simple jigsaw puzzle.

Play the harp a couple of times

You might want to look at some of that decoration during the game... there is something else in there you might want.
Spoiler...
One of the Gold Crown Insignias is in there - I think the page varies, so look through the pages periodically.
...End Spoiler

posted in Inspector Parker on Jun 21, 10 1:35 PM
This was one of the first games I bought when I joined Big Fish and I constantly go back to it. Fantastic logic game, unlimited play value. Well worth the $2.99 or $6.99.

posted in Cate West: The Velvet Keys on Apr 26, 09 4:11 PM
Just finished the game and I really enjoyed it. I got the "best ending", so I'm wondeing what the mediocre and just plain horrible ones might be If anyone has gotten those, could you post or message me? Thanks!

posted in Escape Rosecliff Island on Apr 16, 09 1:47 PM
It's by Spin Top, who also did the Mystery P.I. series. There's lots of levels and locations - it takes hours to get through to the end. When I played the Mystery PI games, I did it over several days, since the game play starts to feel repetitive after a few levels, even with different scenes and search lists.

I unlocked the first of the bonus games - a Match 3. I enjoyed it, but it's probably simplistic if you are a Match-3 aficionado.

I'm just starting Level 6 (of 25) as I write this and have been playing for about an hour plus about another 45 minutes playing the 15 levels of the Match-3 bonus game.

My only complaint so far is that I wish the scenes were a little brighter. Nothing is too dark to see, but it is kind of a dreary environment to look around. I hope there are some scenes with brighter colors or sunlight.

You definitely get a lot of play with this - worth a token :-)

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Apr 11, 09 9:37 PM
I haven't started Flux Family Secrets yet, but I would recommend Mushroom Age if you haven't tried that yet. I thought the Mortimer Beckett games were okay, but short - took less than 2 hours on those. Mushroom Age is a good mix of puzzles and HO, also with a time travel theme and a lot of chapters. I don't think it's available on Big Fish, though.

posted in Mystery Legends: Sleepy Hollow on Feb 6, 09 8:49 PM
I really enjoyed this game. I loved that all of the objects were specific to the time period of late 1700's... it made some of them quite archaic, but the silhouette hint helped enormously with that. I also liked that the silhouetted hints don't "cost" anything.

The artwork is excellent. Nothing was too dark - just right to keep the atmosphere. The vocals were outstandingly creepy. I've played the game twice and it took about 4 hours each time, which is a good deal for the money. It definitely has replay value.

A very good game - I would buy a sequel or another along the same lines.

I must say that if I lived in Sleepy Hollow and all my neighbors were being beheaded, I would have moved out by chapter 3 Ditto if I worked for Madame Fate

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator