Posts created by PuppyDogMom1

Nobody has any information that can help?

I can't locate the flying monkey or the spikes for the ice shoes. Any help?

posted in Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy on Oct 23, 14 3:37 AM
Cookies are two layers. The first layer is on the table in front of you.

Look at the pattern of the cookie in the order. What do you see on the bottom layer (you can see it where the cutout on the cookie is).

After you put the ingredients on the bottom layer, get the top layer from the upper left of the screen. Again, look at the pattern of ingredients. Do they cover the whole top of the cookie or are they "cut out" with the cookie cutter?

Some ingredients go on the top of the cookie before you use the cutout, and some go on the top of the cookie after you use the cutout.

Hope that helps.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy on Oct 23, 14 3:33 AM
Cookies are two layers. The first layer is on the table already for you. The second layer you pull down from the upper left of the screen.

Look at the pattern in the order. You have to determine what's on the bottom layer and what's on the top layer; what gets cut out with the cookie cutter, and what doesn't.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy on Oct 22, 14 5:00 AM
Figured it out. Didn't realize that the bottom layer was already there.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy on Oct 22, 14 4:26 AM
Been trying to make the cookies and can't get the order correct. Any tips?

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 14 4:15 AM
I have tried several times, just can't get the 3 stars. Any hints out there? Following the walkthrough, but to no avail.

posted in Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood Collector's Edition on Oct 18, 13 5:31 AM
Anyone know where it is? Got the head on, and the mirror, the arm...but alas, no leg.

posted in Theatre of the Absurd Collector's Edition on Apr 29, 12 11:47 AM
(removed by moderator)

posted in Shattered Minds: Masquerade Collector's Edition on Nov 27, 11 5:51 AM
What's the "snake" factor?

posted in Guardians of Beyond: Witchville on Nov 16, 11 3:53 PM
peh4psu wrote:I know everyone is getting tired of the same type of scenario in some of the games. What are your suggestions for a different type of game? Just curious.....

It would be nice if characters had a sense of humor. Or the developers did.

posted in Bluebeard's Castle on Nov 12, 11 6:46 AM
bradalex wrote:I would love to like this game, but it is just too dark! The concept sounds fine, but during the demo I had too skip the snake game, because I just couldn't see where one of the heads went ,use hints in the fountain and could just make out the letters on the door. By then it had ceased to be fun, and was becoming more of a chore, so sorry, but a no buy for me. Pity, it could have been good, but I don't have perfect night vision!

If there's a snake game, Bluebeard of OFF my list. Thanks for making reference to this so that I can avoid it altogether. I hate it when game developers don't feel that they can put a game together without them.

posted in Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix on Jun 27, 11 4:25 AM
It asks for wood. Can't find any wood.

posted in The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues on Feb 26, 11 4:58 AM
On the bright side, the S's and the T's are very close to each other.

posted in Garage Inc. on Feb 8, 11 4:11 AM
I thought it was cute and fun, too. But after the trial, I found myself wondering, is that all there is? Can you spend the money you earn? Buy upgrades? Move into better quarters? Answers, if anyone has them, would be helpful. If you can do those things, then it would be worth the buy. If you can't, then my assessment is that the game is pretty simplistic, and ultimately uninteresting. Cute and fun...but does it go anywhere?

posted in Vacation Quest: The Hawaiian Islands on Dec 22, 10 3:05 AM
Avalon2 wrote:
goofyduck77 wrote:I guess I'm one of those "old school" Hog lovers. Spintop has a standard prescription for their hog's and they do still appeal to those who lose hair (which isn't attractive) over trying to figure out why the crowbar I picked up in the cellar won't work to open the locked door so I can get the wrench to fix the faucet to hook up the hose I found in the yard to water the rose I cut from the vine to drop the key to unlock the shed to get the tape to fix the hole in the bucket . . . Dear Henry a hole.

goofyduck, this made me laugh out loud and then remember the Dear Henry song from childhood. Thank you

I thought it was Dear Liza...or was it both?

posted in Mystery Valley on Oct 30, 10 5:45 AM
Thanks, Bella...how far are you into the game?

posted in Mystery Valley on Oct 30, 10 5:16 AM
Any info on the snake factor? I don't mind being scared, but not if it's because of them. It really helps when there's a heads-up about that. Thanks much.

Too creepy.

Anyone care to comment on the snake factor? It appears as though it is a game that might be difficult for me to play because of that. Appreciate a heads-up. Thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator