Posts created by susanlnels

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 4:40 PM
I am so very sad to be losing a place that meant so much to me for it's feeling of community and support . I have been shown such kindness and generosity from so many people here and I will never forget it.

Thank you to the Mods and Devs who have walked with, and guided us through this fantastic journey. I know the Devs are still at it for now and I hope for a while!

Hugs to all the lovely people here!! I'm at Delphi but doesn't feel like home yet.

Sue (Suenamie here and Suenamie5 on Delphi)

P.S. I loved the movie "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 18 6:39 PM
Here I am Suenamie and over on Delphi I'm Suenamie5

See you guys there!

Sue

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 18 6:26 PM
Yay!! I got the last mouse!! Yippeeeee. After over 130 carrots on the mice alone on my main game.

I hope everyone that was trying to get that last whatever egg, gets it .

Thank you all Dhyani, Liz, Anne and everyone who gave me carrots....my skin should be orange from that many carrots!

Sue (Suenamie)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 6:41 PM
I am on Delphi . I don't know my way around yet. Thank you Jenifer for doing the hard work!!

Sue (Suenamie)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 8:42 PM
OMG, this is happening to me!!! I can't for the life of me get the 2nd mouse in the top row on my main game. I have used over 100 carrots just on mice, and I am ready to stop trying . In the past, posting about the one last whatever has actually given me good luck so here goes nothing .

Thank you to all my wonderful friends here who have given me carrots !!
I do have awesome friends here. This game wouldn't be as fun without you guys!

Good luck to all who need it ,

Sue (Suenamie)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 8:31 PM
I am so sad for Susie, she has been a friend of mine for almost 4 years now (((hugs))).

Thank you Kate for the updates, it is very appreciated.

Sue (Suenamie)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 8:24 PM
I'm so very sorry for your losses (((hugs))). My heart goes out to you.

You don't sound bad at all, we're all human and trying to do the best we can.

I find this game has been helping me through very rough times .

Prayers for you,

Sue (Suenamie)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 18 1:50 AM
I just found out and I am so so sorry for Susie and her family (((hugs))). Prayers being sent up and warm wishes .

There just aren't words to say.

Sue (Suenamie)

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 18 4:58 PM
I also love that we can all have different patterns of play, different focuses on what order to accomplish tasks; I think the coming up of different strategies on how to play smart as well as hard makes it fun too .

Sue (Suenamie)

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 18 3:24 PM
You are a saint! Definitely not for the faint of heart. My husband was over 300 lbs which made all the work harder (not judging because I'm big myself). I used to get my son to do the caregiving a few days a year and go and stay over night with some of my friends . My son is 18 yrs old so I wouldn't leave more than a handful of times in a year but it did me a WORLD of good .

Sue (Suenamie)

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 18 3:15 PM
"Hi my name is Sue and I am an MC addict". I can really relate to everyone's "shares" so far.

I find this thread funny because I am 29 years sober from a 12 step program and have struggled for YEARS in a 12 step program for food addiction! I guess I have a proclivity for addictive behaviors .

I have been here since July of 2014. I got here just after the famous "bow figurine" fiasco. Plus I love the people here and the tons of great friends I have had in my 3 sets of games (2 computer crashes over the years).

Sue (Suenamie)

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 28, 18 7:57 PM
When I was taking care of my husband for 7 yrs, up until last December when he needed to be placed in a skilled nursing facility, it was a lot of work but he was bedridden so couldn't get into things . I changed his diapers and took care of him but could sleep with impunity . You are a courageous lady and my hat is off to you!

Sending safe, healing thoughts to you and your Dad,

Sue (Suenamie)

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 27, 18 2:22 PM
Hi Dhyani!!

I am so sorry for the stress you're going through with your Dad (((hugs))). It is so hard to care for someone.

That is so generous of you to have so many players and Spring rooms open for people to play . I know when I lost all of my friends when my computer crashed, you really helped me get back into the swing of things!

Take care of yourself too ,

Sue (Suenamie)

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 13, 18 3:02 PM
I will be missing some of my giftings due to the 1 am gifting cycle too!! Some nights I am just too sleepy to stay up till then. Midnight was a challenge at times .

All we can do is to do our best and I understand if others gift less often too.

Happy gaming!!

Sue (Suenamie)

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 13, 18 2:56 PM
Happy Birthday Norry !! You deserve to have a great birthday!

Sue (Suenamie)

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 13, 18 2:31 PM
Good luck with your move and may it go smoothly !!!

Sue (Suenamie)

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 5, 18 3:51 PM
Janet I'm so sorry for what you're going through and I pray for healing for you . Take good care of yourself!

Sue (Suenamie)

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 24, 18 7:28 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss . Prayers and warm thoughts being sent your way.

Sue (Suenamie)

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 24, 18 7:22 PM
That EEEEELECTRICITY reminds me of the School House Rock song . My kids (and I) loved the School House Rock songs, they had a video of 25 of their songs...video...that sure dates me lol.

Glad your back in business and good luck catching up !!

Sue (Suenamie)

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 22, 18 4:40 PM
So far only 233 but I'm starting to focus on them now . I need to really focus on Trina's quests and DQ's. There are not too many other awards that I need. Still need the final shards award.

Back to stormin' the castle!

Shout out to all the awesome friends I have in my games .

Sue (Suenamie)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator