Posts created by arthro

posted in Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove on Dec 10, 11 12:43 PM
Thank you! I was going crazy looking for a Christmas tree to hang it on!

posted in Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove on Dec 10, 11 12:41 PM
Drag it over the top left point of the press - some kind of dispenser - and it will work.

posted in Build-a-lot: On Vacation on Sep 11, 11 2:22 PM
I tried the demo but - no cursor! This is becoming increasingly common. Win 7 64 machine, all drivers are up to date. I just won't mess with this problem any more - I just uninstall and don't buy.

posted in Build-a-lot: On Vacation on Sep 11, 11 2:21 PM
I tried the demo but - no cursor! This is becoming increasingly common. Win 7 64 machine, all drivers are up to date. I just won't mess with this problem any more - I just uninstall and don't buy.

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 11 6:00 PM
Couldn't even get it to start in Win 7 64. Did get one access violation error message. Another disappointment - becoming all to frequent here.Why would anyone even release a new game not compatible with Win 7?

posted in Hospital Haste on Jul 24, 11 2:41 PM
I thought this looked fun, so I downloaded the trial. Even though it says it is supported by Win 7, I had an invisible mouse cursor ( this seems to be a common problem with many games I try.)

Sometimes this can be fixed by using custom game cursor in the options, but in this case it is selected by default and I didn't have a mouse cursor to turn it off to try! So all I could was uninstall it.

posted in Hospital Haste on Jul 24, 11 2:39 PM
I thought this looked fun, so I downloaded the trial. Even though it says it is supported by Win 7, I had an invisible mouse cursor ( this seems to be a common problem with many games I try.)

Sometimes this can be fixed by using custom game cursor in the options, but in this case it is selected by default and I didn't have a mouse cursor to turn it off to try! So all I could was uninstall it.

posted in Nick Chase: A Detective Story ™ on Feb 13, 09 11:41 PM
I have a good current Vista machine and this game has crashed it repeatedly - when I say crashed I mean a blue screen I have never seen before with system restart. Too bad - seems like a really good game (as much as I can play it before crash). Have to uninstall unfortunately.

posted in Paranormal Agency on Dec 2, 08 10:32 PM
Downloaded and started playing - looked interesting, though unpolished.

I had to navigate blind until I got to the menu option for "game cursor" - should have smelled a rat right there if it can't play nice with the mouse drivers.

Got to second level before it crashed my system - Vista with plenty of power to play bigger games than this. Apparently some kind of video driver glitch which locked everything up, then automatically rebooted.

Definitely not ready for prime time. I'll look for the full release.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator