Posts created by GameLvr30

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 24, 17 2:59 PM
They look like they were done by a child. The devs need to change them back!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 1, 16 2:54 PM
Is there an end to the Halloween rewards/levels or do they just keep going until the event ends?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 30, 16 12:43 PM
I was holding off until I could afford another Scarecrow because I wanted the opportunity to earn more candies not just another Halloween decoration. So, thank you so much for the answer, Hobi8!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 7, 16 6:02 PM
TMGamer99 wrote:One thing I don't understand is that often, not always, there is a locked topic called "Sunken Secrets -A magical sim island (I´m stuck)" appearing at the bottom of the first page.
The last post was August 10, 2015

Why won't it just go away?

That's a bug in the entire forums. It's been happening for as long as I've been a member here. I don't think even the programmers know why it happens or how to stop it.

tesamoine wrote:Seems to me whenever there's not a Hidden Object game, the complaints come rolling in. I'd say more than 90% of games offered by BFG are hidden object games. I love the Emily games. No, they're not childish. They're time management games.

Wow, I can't believe those kinds of complaints are STILL happening. Haven't people moved on by now?

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 13, 16 6:25 PM
Vichrice wrote:
Queenbrim wrote:You can read other posts on it, the higher the crate value, the better chance on receiving a pink/red stone.

All those posts are wrong. This is a myth. Please stop promoting it.

The important thing is the island to which you send the baloon.
Rough table:
Panda: 50% green, 40% blue, 10% yellow
Giant: insufficient data, mostly blue
Unicorn: 70% yellow, 10% green, 10% blue, 10% red
Toy: 70% red, 30% yellow

Thank you!! Telling people that the XP of a balloon matters in what stone you'll receive is just so misleading especially to newer players. I'm glad to see someone else is trying to provide the correct information.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 30, 16 8:13 AM
msbiker1 wrote:Someone implied that green stones come from panda island. Do the other islands deliver different colors?

Yeah, you're not wrong. You have a better chance of getting those green stones from Panda Island. The other two islands (Giant & Unicorn Island) give yellow and blue stones most often. The last island you can unlock (Toy Island) is the one where you'll have the best chance of getting those important red stones.

If I've said it once I've said it a hundred times... the XP of a balloon has no bearing on what kind of stone you'll get back. I'm not sure why this keeps being stated as accurate information. I've never sent off a balloon worth more than 65-66 points and I've received every color of stone available so the XP just does not matter.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 27, 16 5:31 PM
Okay, then here's a list of what you need to upgrade...

1. House #1
2. Door on House #1
3. Window on House #1
4. House #2
5. Seahorse Spire on House #2
6. Door on House #2
7. Window on House #2
8. Fence in front of House #2
9. Table past the Arch
10. Fence near the Table past the Arch

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 27, 16 5:01 PM
The XP of the balloons has no bearing on what kind of stone you'll get back. The island you send a balloon to in my experience does matter. Use Panda Island for the best chance of getting those green stones.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 27, 16 4:52 PM
The seahorse on top of the second house can be upgraded as well. That should be the final Deep Light you need. Hope that helps!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 26, 16 3:17 AM
I just upgraded the Magic Flowers to Level II (the pink & yellow ones) and they went from 6 magic points (MP) with a 3 minute recharge to 14 MP with a 7 minute recharge. Level III will give you 28 MP with a 15 minute recharge. I haven't earned enough Element bottles yet to see if there is a Level IV.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 25, 16 6:29 PM
Yay, the ability to transform the Stone Fragments at the Alchemist's Bench is back. Thanks for fixing this Sunken Secrets.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 25, 16 4:20 PM
Thanks for the answer about what the dolphin said.

I really like how this underwater world changes each time you go down. I also like how they fixed the area where you spend pearls on the magic items. It's much smaller and off to the side so you're less likely to hit it accidentally. WTG, developers!!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 25, 16 3:47 PM
What does the dolphin say to you? I missed reading it.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 25, 16 1:43 PM
Purdy - Here's a link to that moderator post I mentioned above.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/723357.page

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 25, 16 10:19 AM
GemmaJ wrote:Since the mystery chest says "coming soon," it will probably be opened during the "new Sunken Secrets" announced today.

Where are you seeing this? Because a moderator just said yesterday it wasn't happening.

ETA - Never mind. I see that your post was made before the moderator told us it wasn't happening.

Okay, it looks like it wasn't a new Sunken Secrets game but an update for the current game with a new area to play.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 25, 16 10:11 AM
I also have a few Stone Fragments left in my inventory with no way to convert them. Honestly, what is going on in the developers' room that no one thought of this beforehand in order to prevent it from happening.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 24, 16 6:32 AM
Purdy - What do you mean a new Sunken Secrets?

Right now, there is a bug in my game where if a balloon asks for a Plum Jam I can't give it to them. I have 5 in inventory but when I go to add one to a balloon it shows me as having zero available.

This has been happening for over a week and unfortunately like 8 out of 10 balloons are requesting a stupid Plum Jam. So, I'm stuck waiting until they time out and hoping the next balloon doesn't ask for one. Grrr!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 22, 16 8:42 AM
Come on, it's just foolish to not include clear instructions when a new event starts. I can't even fathom the rationale behind not including them other than pure laziness.

And, let's be real here, no one is asking for instructions when new crops or machines are introduced because those things are pretty self explanatory but timed events should be explained clearly when they begin... no exceptions. ESPECIALLY if things need to happen a certain way in order for the event to work properly.

Take this current one for example. No where does it say you need to talk to Ollie to trigger the dive event. My dives were 30% less right away without talking to him so I did 5 of them before I saw that the event wasn't actually triggered within my game. What a waste of my time and energy!! All because the developers weren't considerate enough to explain what to do at the very beginning. That's TWO DAYS of the event I can't get back!

I do think there should be a little less condescension though when valid complaints are being raised about what the game is lacking. Everyone plays differently and there may come a point in the future when you're confused about something in the game that's easy for everyone else to understand. There is never any reason to insult another player for voicing their frustration simply because you have a different opinion on the subject. It always pays to be considerate.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 22, 16 6:01 AM
So what exactly triggers the mystery chest!?

Yet again an event with no instructions or forewarning given. I completed 5 dives before I read here in the forums that I had to talk to Ollie first for the dives to be counted. SO RIDICULOUS... I'm really getting sick of this!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator