Posts created by LadyJo007a

posted in Tower of Elements on Nov 15, 12 11:58 AM
I have a pc and have a problem on level 12. I can't seem to complete this level. It continues and never goes any further. I don't get any more enemies and it doesn't end. I can continue to accumulate more gold and experience, but the level doesn't seem to come to an end.

I have been trying to paint the dice and can't get the one to paint. I have tried every series of three that I can think of and can't get it to work. If anyone had success with getting it painted please help.

posted in Smiling Pasta on Aug 15, 11 1:23 PM
I can't even get the game to start playing. I've downloaded it twice and the same thing happens. I click play and a small black window come on and then my computer starts flashing and won't stop until I close out everything and then close down the computer completely. That has never happened with any other game and I hope it never happens in the future. This is one game I guess I'll never play. I have deleted it again and won't download it another time. I'll just stick to my old games and see what comes in the future.

posted in Path To Success on Jul 6, 11 2:20 PM
I have just finished getting to the freeze point (a different level, but same location) in front of the Cheap Housing for the second time. Of course both times were after I had finished my hour trial and my purchasing it. I thought it was a fun game to relax with and not have to think too hard during our warm summer days, which finally got here. My pet has been here each night while I was sleeping, but it wasn't always putting out the hearts of happiness as it was supposed to. I'm glad I'm not in this alone, but I am sorry that there are others in the same boat.

I hope Big Fish can get the makers of the game to correct the problems.

I also have my character, which had a nice dress on, in bra and panties. Her dress just disappeared into thin air.

Good luck everyone with getting your games fixed.

Have a great day.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Oct 14, 10 3:20 PM
peglegann wrote:Hi belle81762, no I couldn't. That is why i had to replay from the beginning. I missed it first time. LOL! Thank you for your help. It took me just 1 1/4 hours to get back to where I was. I got the key this time!

I am so glad to see that I am not the only one who didn't get the key. Thank you for making my day. I have tried every way that I can to remedy the situation without having to start over, but after finally coming back in here I see that is all that I can do.

Thank you all for all the help you have given me over the months and years for your help one here and your pros and cons on the games.

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on May 27, 10 4:20 PM
Everytime I hit strategy guide I end up with my game frozen and an error statement or nothing. I have to c/a/d to get out. Does anyone have an idea of what I can do? I have purchased the game and really like it except for this problem. This really is a great game and worth the CE price except for this one thing. Help me, please.

Thank you everyone for your fantastic reviews and helpful posts so far. I always read them before I d/l.

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai on Dec 5, 09 10:14 AM
I really enjoy the forums and love to read what other say about the games while I download the previews. I also have a huge phobia where spiders are concerned, but what is great is where I have to find a spider and can click on it and watch it vanish. Such power is great.

Thank you to everyone who puts their thoughts in about the games. I'm still waiting for this one to download to I can try it, but am really looking forward to trying it after reading what has been said about it. Watch out snakes, spiders, bugs, and anything else I don't like, my trusty clicker is coming.

posted in Danger Next Door: Miss Teri Tale's Adventure on Oct 18, 09 4:14 PM
I'm having the same problem. This is the first time I have had this happen to me on a game from BF. If anyone knows a fix, please let me know. I have deleted it and downloaded it again and it still won't work.

posted in Insider Tales: The Secret of Casanova on Oct 15, 09 1:16 PM
I went to the bookshelf where it said to go and used the magnifying glass to get the numbers, but still couldn't figure out the order of the numbers to get the password for the computer. I looked all over for a piece of paper with the password near the computer and couldn't find it. I have been trying all kinds of combinations and just can't get the password to work. Please, can someone help me so I can finally finish this area?

posted in Millennium: A New Hope on Oct 14, 09 4:51 PM
I made it to Rogue and out of the Rogue Territory, but can't make it out of the swamp area to get to the town and back to the relief map. I've been at it for over two hours. Help, please.

posted in Little Things on Oct 14, 09 11:05 AM
I always read what the forum says about the new games. I did this today also, but didn't think a game could really trigger a headache quite this bad. I'll have to remember to pay attention to that warning. Thank you all for the wonderful reviews that you give.
I love Big Fish and really appreciate the reviews in here.
This game not only gets , but it also gets
Have a great day.

posted in Aztec Tribe on Oct 8, 09 1:32 PM
I just worked it out too. Feel stupid also. Duh!

posted in Aztec Tribe on Oct 8, 09 1:13 PM
I guess I'm not as smart as you. I've been trying to figure it out and haven't been able to do it. I'm stuck for now. How about a hint? Thanks

posted in Lost City of Aquatica on Aug 29, 09 12:12 PM
I really liked this game, but after 30 minutes of trying to play and only getting to about the middle of the third board, I gave up. I was a great idea for a game and I liked what I could try playing, but the lag was impossible. I'm usually a patient person, but I got to the point of trying mind games to make it move faster. Hopefully there will be a fix because I would like to play this one further.

posted in Time Machine: Evolution on Aug 24, 09 11:20 AM
[b][i]I have come here to decide if I wanted to check out a game many times and it has helped me to decide. I love the reviews and usually agree with what most of you say. I have to agree with you this time also. I like the game, but the timer is too short and it would be so much better if there was an option of not having a timer. Thank you for your information and thoughts. They have been helpful and insightful. Have brightened my days and made me smile at times.

I have been a BF fan for over 2 years and love them. Have been buying their games and have more than I can count. Thank you BF and thank you everyone for your reviews and comments.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator