Posts created by LoveYa24

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 11, 17 2:06 PM
I think this game is wonderful because it actually makes you have to think. So many games are so very easy; this one isn't. Yes, that can be frustrating because we haven't had a game like this in a while. Agree with another poster about similarities to the excellent Submarine series. (love those...) I would think this would appeal to more seasoned gamers. Don't give up! Happy gaming to all!

posted in Steel LIFE on Mar 18, 16 3:06 PM
Can't seem to figure out how to open the window to get teh blow torch. Don't have a lever or wrench, just an airplane and screwdriver.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Broadbeach Cove Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 16 4:41 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Beyond the Invisible: Evening on Mar 10, 15 3:42 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Bluebeard's Castle: Son of the Heartless on Feb 13, 14 2:33 PM
I loved this game. If you are not a fan of the 'Drawn' series, this may not appeal to you.

I found the artwork beautiful, attention to detail, and not too many HOPs. I enjoy solving puzzles and this game fit that wonderfully for me. A lot of the puzzles were different and I love different.

And since we've gotten 12" of snow today, it is a nice way to spend an afternoon and evening.

Schools closed again through Monday, February 17.

posted in Who Am I on Jan 14, 14 5:26 AM
Thank you!

posted in Who Am I on Jan 13, 14 3:42 PM
clearly i am a person with limited intelligence.

could anyone provide the numbers?

many, many thanks - with a thump to my thick, thick head.

posted in The Treasures of Montezuma 4 on Dec 7, 13 10:05 AM
I am also having the same problem of the game freezing and having to use Task Manager to get out of it. My computer is up to date on everything. Thanks.

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 13 10:50 AM
I just figured it out!

Give your sticky bark to the Hercules man (in your inventory) and he will squeeze it and make sticky resin.

Whew. Thanks to everyone for helping. Much appreciated!

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 13 10:23 AM
I am trying to open the wooden chest in the cottage. There is a wooden female and wooden cradle that I completed and now need the wooden man. I have put him together - when I double-click on the 'wooden pieces' that are in my inventory, but then the man breaks apart when I try to take him and I get the black bar message that 'it won't work.'

So i checked the strategy guide and it said I need to apply the 'sticky resin' to the wooden man to get him to stay together. I do have the sticky resin, but when I try to apply it to the wooden man, it still says, 'it won't work.'

Thank you for trying to help. I appreciate it.

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 13 9:40 AM
I put the wooden man together and try to use the sticky resin to hold it together and it will not let me. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game with no result.

Anyone else having this problem? I can't go forward. (Sigh)

Thank you.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 25, 13 2:41 PM
lsmalplz wrote:I am trying to make a substantial purchase in the triple offer but it does not appear to be working. When I go to the "Bank" and click on my purchase it tries to go through but then returns the message "Sorry, that item doesn't exist or hasn't been released."

I am playing online, so I can uninstall and reinstall. I am using Firefox, and the game runs well other than the occasional/semi-frequent freezes requiring refreshing. I make frequent purchases through BF with no problems.

I have over 230 "neighbors" in the game, many of which wish to also make purchases and are experiencing the same difficulty. We (in the game) are in the middle of a "limited time quest" and you have given us a "limited time offer" that we need to take advantage of and it doesn't work.

BF is losing a lot of money here. Kindly light a fire under the butts of the fixers!

I am also having this same problem. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I am using Google Chrome. It is definately frustrating. I want to spend some money!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 21, 13 10:45 AM
r73r7y

thank you!

posted in Finders on Aug 16, 13 6:39 AM
i exited the game and went back in and found 'tasks.' weird. ignore previous post.

posted in Finders on Aug 16, 13 5:54 AM
i'm on level 14 and do not have any 'tasks'. any suggestions? thank you.

posted in Evy: Magic Spheres on Jul 25, 13 1:06 PM
gzanne wrote:I had trouble too until I went back and got all of the power ups. The totally filled life power up then allows you to beat him.

thank you so much for your suggestion. it worked wonderfully!!

posted in Evy: Magic Spheres on Jul 24, 13 11:21 AM
i have tried the suggestion of placing a red then white then a trio of colors and i cannot get it to work. am i misinterpreting the directions?
it's driving me crazy....

posted in Namariel Legends: Iron Lord on Jun 18, 13 12:59 PM
I adore this game. I love having to figure out what to do next. I agree with all of the positive comments already posted. Please make more! Congrats to the devs.

posted in Rolling Idols: Lost City on May 28, 13 10:33 AM
I discovered by accident that the goal of filling up the meter is to match the same colors over and over. For example, match all browns, then match all reds and the meter will fill up very quickly. I think that is what the devs mean by 'plan your moves.'

You can win achievements and rebuild a city. Once I figured out the purpose of the game, it became much more fun.

I knew I'd like this game within the first 15 minutes of play. Absolutely agree with all of the positive comments. This is the best game I've played in a long time.

Thank you for all your hard work and very much looking forward to your next endeavor.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator