Posts created by granniema

posted in Mystery Novel on Apr 15, 11 8:51 AM
couldn't get pass the table to inspect evidence I didn't gave evidence at this point just started game I am uninstalling as we speak I am going to reload and see if that helps.

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Mar 30, 11 1:49 AM
There was a walkthrough and I printed it off but I went today to check something and it is gone,out of here as in no more as it was one of the older games that may be the reason I went to reload a game and it was so old they didn't have it any more so I couldn't reload it but they gave me a free game to take it's place very nice of them
The newer HOG are much more challenging then they were in the 90's and yes I have been with BF that long I my first game from them in 95 didn't have that many HOG just marble poppers and puzzle games I am 63 now my doctor says it is a good way to exercise your brain cells the games with the mini puzzles in them where you have to flip and match items are good for memory I have fibromylgia so they help me in other ways also at last count I have around 200 BF games and I play them over and over because the object are never the same after you finish a game and go back and start over yes I am a BF HOG addict being a resent widow it helps to keep me occupied while am alone.I can 't wait for the next HOG to come out. So that is just my thoughts on the matter but everyone has one keep it up BF you have all kinds of games should be able to please us all.I know the fishes that have Mac really don't care for HOG but I say keep them coming LOL Thank for listening have a great time gaming

posted in Enchanted Fairy Friends: Secret of the Fairy Queen on Mar 28, 11 9:39 PM
How can you match the colors when they are all (YELLOW!!!!).
Please help this game seamed simple a lot easier than Empress of the Dark just finished that one it was great but you collected clues if you didn't the clue you had to find it before you did that part 5 thumbs up please please try it mean while I will start this game over maybe I missed something GOOD HUNTING LITTLE FISHES

posted in Enchanted Fairy Friends: Secret of the Fairy Queen on Mar 28, 11 9:30 PM
calikat6 wrote:I finally figured out how to do the roses part: first you have to match 2 petal colors to the first bottom petal, then match 2 more petals to the top petal, then bottom, then top. There are 4 bottom petals to match and 3 top petals to match. As long as 2 of the same petals are matched with the color petal either on bottom or top, you will solve this puzzle. I hope this makes sense!

Kat

posted in Enchanted Fairy Friends: Secret of the Fairy Queen on Mar 28, 11 9:29 PM
calikat6 wrote:I finally figured out how to do the roses part: first you have to match 2 petal colors to the first bottom petal, then match 2 more petals to the top petal, then bottom, then top. There are 4 bottom petals to match and 3 top petals to match. As long as 2 of the same petals are matched with the color petal either on bottom or top, you will solve this puzzle. I hope this makes sense!

Kat

posted in Enchanted Fairy Friends: Secret of the Fairy Queen on Mar 21, 11 6:23 PM
I wish there was a skip button also these yellow roses are giving me a headache!!!!!!!!!

posted in Enchanted Fairy Friends: Secret of the Fairy Queen on Mar 21, 11 6:09 PM
I have done everything I know to do to get these flowers on the tear drops or dew drops if you want to call them that it just plays a sound and the dew drop looks lie the spark of a fire cracker please!please!please someone help

posted in Immortal Lovers on Dec 20, 10 11:51 AM
I know the code is 1408 but when I put it in nothing happens now I am not one to give up but how can you put this code in left to right as was said it went when my lock is a straight up an down combonation lock? HELP! HELP! HELP!

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Nov 9, 10 5:12 PM
Found that thing finally( Geocahce )

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Nov 9, 10 4:50 PM
Someone! where is the Geocahce on the outside of Temple of Tutum I can't find that thing anywhere.
Happy gameing

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Nov 7, 10 4:33 PM
Someone where is the Geocahce this is my first post I just can't find this thing
todays my birthday .

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator