Posts created by JCDRSD

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Jan 4, 15 7:01 AM
Arrrgghhhh! Can someone tell me where the mouse is on level 2-10?

posted in 'dillos on Oct 22, 12 6:18 PM
I too was disappointed in this game. The graphics are nice, music is annoying, but the biggest problem is there is no tutorial and I managed to get to level 3 before I got too frustrated to continue. If strategy/board games is your thing, this may be for you, but too tedious for me. No buy. Still waiting for a good TM game to be released, I'll save my credits for that.

posted in Shop-n-Spree: Shopping Paradise on Aug 22, 12 2:08 PM
I usually don't post reviews but this game deserves one. I bought the first two Shopping Spree games and loved them. This one is better! It is a colorful mix of HOG and TM but simple enough that when you reach the higher levels you don't get frustrated. Many levels of game play with many actions going on in each level to keep it interesting and fun. I haven't finished it yet but have made it through most of the game and look forward to completing it and replaying. Enjoy! Absolutely a buy for me.

posted in American Pickers: The Road Less Traveled on Feb 23, 12 10:55 AM
Bought this game and finished it yesterday. I am really disappointed it was so short. All the locations on the map and you only visit less than half of them. Am I missing something? The game itself is fun, good graphics and voice-overs but I probably could have finished it with the one hour trial.

posted in Annabel on Mar 14, 09 6:51 PM
I didn't care for this game either. I thought the graphics were great but it seemed so simplistic that it didn't present much of a challenge. I gotta say I played the one hour and got bored. I also thought there was too much game time wasted with sensless dialog and really bad voice overs.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 1, 09 6:01 PM
You're very welcome, I hope yo've made it farther on. You'll enjoy the game, I have played and finished it several times now.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 30, 08 6:07 PM
Move the figure on the garden door exactly as the diagram in the kitchen. The door will open and lead you to the cemetary where you will find another HO game and the sun will be there as well. You will have to use your garden shears to cut away the leaves and that will reveal a mini puzzle (right of the scene at the cemetary, look for the flashing light) to open up a compartment where the sun is. You'll have to put that above the fireplace and put the two symbols in on each side to open the fireplace and continue. The other things in your inventory will come in handy later in the game and don't worry about the well for now, you'll get to that later. Hope that helps, good luck. It's a great game.

posted in Fashion Craze on Dec 29, 08 6:37 PM
I've downloaded and bought this game but it runs super slow and keeps stopping and starting. Any suggestions?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator