Posts created by Secora3

posted in The King of Fire on Jan 8, 12 1:41 AM
well I have only just tried the demo of this game and I like it, it makes the brain work! The binary game is very simple, the memory game is as it says all about remembering where each matching square is but I find the path game the hardest to do. I think I will buy it using a free game code because I wouldn't pay for it. The only downside so far is the fact that there are only them three games to play and nothing changes for each level. I hope I don't regret my purchase!!

posted in Fairway ™ Collector's Edition on Oct 4, 11 11:39 AM
I played the game for the time allowed for the demo which for me took only 34 minutes, would have liked to play longer. enjoyed the graphics and cut scenes, much clearer cards than the first one but won't pay the CE price for this, will definately buy the SE though

posted in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 11 12:45 AM
I liked the game, it was easy to play, you could put it down and pick up again later without wondering where you were. BUT why pay the price for a collectors edition when there is no extra play at the end, what makes this any different to the basic game so a little disappointed with the fact that I paid more for this than was necessary. Should have waited for the SE

posted in Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse on Aug 20, 11 1:29 AM
I have played this game before. Is Big Fish pulling the wool over our eyes? saying it's a new release when in reality it is not? Was it released under a different name?

managed to play the demo to the end!! opened up the file where i store all the games i download, instead of clicking on it through the games manager, click on the game title in that file and the game played ok. hope this helps some of you who cannot play it as i had all the same issues as you all and i am running windowsw 7

having same problems as everyone else and still don't see anyone doing anything about fixing it? we deserve better treatment than this, we need this fixing

posted in Escape from Thunder Island on May 23, 11 5:10 AM
already done taht puzzle sinshack but still haven't got the vine, I'm stuck, has anyone found it yet that can help please?

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 15, 11 2:34 AM
love this game really makes you look for stuff, gets the brain working as to what to do next

oops not SO brain worthy, and annoying, see getting bored now!!

I agree with most of the comments on here, I too am finding it difficult to spend any credits I earn as the games are not some brain worthy, also too many TM games,(I hate those) and wuite a lot of M3. The monkey game was too easy, puzzles were too easy, and spoken text was anooying

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Feb 19, 10 11:21 AM
Well, finished the game and as everyone is saying it is very short and the end is very sudden. I went through the maze collecting picture pieces and then emerged from the maze to put the picture together. When I did that the game suddenly stopped and went back to the title page, no ending scripts or anything, certainly not worth the money in my opinion.

posted in Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise on Jan 3, 10 1:10 AM
I am signed up for the newsletter but I did not get an email offering a new year credit, also they always seem to forget to update the games I have bought and send me my free game credit, i always have to email them to ask for it

posted in Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise on Jan 3, 10 1:04 AM
I had the same problem and I tried a few times. I bought the game after eventually getting it to work but there is still the same problem of loading it after i bought it. I did get to play it right through though after a lot of rebooting.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator