Posts created by 1941grandma

posted in Mythic Wonders: Child of Prophecy Collector's Edition on Mar 6, 17 10:44 AM
It suddenly worked

I am at the puzzle with the dragon in front of the door to the demon's lair. I have found both parts of the lock and inserted the right hand part. The left hand part will not budge, I found it easily enough in the lower RH corner. I got this far before, with same problem. I uninstalled the game and had to restart it from the beginning when I reinstalled. I refuse to start again. I am playing on my ipad

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 15 1:04 PM
Thank you to everyone who helped me

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 15 11:21 AM
Fantastic, it only cost 3 diamonds

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 15 10:30 AM
I have no idea what the seal looks like to add to my wishlist

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 15 10:22 AM
Thank you wonderful people, I am having to cope with playing a game on my ipad in ios format, usually I can play my games on Facebook on this windows pc as well as on my ipad. I have got to get my head around the friends thingee

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 15 8:39 AM
My code is i1922974 and I could do with some friends, I play as Dee

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 15 8:36 AM
Hi I am playing on my ipad but my problem is generic, I think. I am on level 9 with over 3000 gold and Prof is telling me to collect the seal of courage. When I click on "go to" I am taken to a locked hog which has level 8 and 3000 gold as the cost of unlocking, it will not unlock, it is in what looks like the throne room

posted in Big Bang West on May 14, 13 7:18 AM
I have the same problem that I have had with a few other games - I have to play in windowed mode. because full screen mode stretches across both of my monitors, and no! I will not change the resolution on my screens so that I can play games. I work on my computer and do not want to change the resolution back and forth.

I had the problem with Virtual Family 2, and did not buy it even though I have bought all the developer's previous games for PC.

Anyway, the resolution on each of my monitors is set on maximum, so what size are the screens which can show these games correctly? I have tried lower resolutions and it makes the problem worse

posted in Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess on Feb 19, 13 4:29 AM
I expect to play games without any computer adjustments. So I just won't buy it. I know that everything on my computer is up to date.

posted in Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess on Feb 19, 13 1:02 AM
I have also got 2 monitors and have the same problem as the other 2 players. It tells me that the resolution is too low and am set to full resolution on both my monitors.

It has never happened before

posted in Ancient Rome 2 on Jan 26, 13 12:04 PM
It's fun now, insread of a bind! I have had a couple of days of playing the new version, and it is great to know that I am not stuck on a level for 2 hours straight

posted in Ancient Rome 2 on Jan 22, 13 11:08 AM
Yes I read all the tips on here and finished. Now I am half way through another game. Thanks for all the tips

posted in Ancient Rome 2 on Jan 17, 13 10:07 AM
Thank you bfglzara

I'll do that

posted in Ancient Rome 2 on Jan 17, 13 7:33 AM
well it does not seem as though the developers are interested in making the changes to this game that a lot of us would like to. see. It's a shame because it is the sort of game that I would play more than once if there were a few changes.

posted in Ancient Rome 2 on Jan 13, 13 11:52 AM
I really like this game, I would like it more with a few adjustments:

A "save" feature - the later levels can take a couple of hours, at least, to complete

A map - so that I could plan the town better and see where I am in relation to other parts of the map

A "help" menu that would cover each feature properly

There are probably other things which I can't think of for the moment

The "Westward" series got it right so why can't others?

Still, as I said at the start - I do like the game

posted in Ancient Rome 2 on Jan 13, 13 6:23 AM
Thanks Valdy, I'm getting the hang of it now

posted in Ancient Rome 2 on Jan 13, 13 6:02 AM
Hi Kelseysmom

In the later levels, where you need more houses, do you find that you have to build extra wells, markets, schools etc?

posted in Ancient Rome 2 on Jan 12, 13 2:33 PM
Hi Valdy

I've been able to overcome it in the earlier levels, you just need to remember to build prefectures with road access to the various buildings. Think of it like a fire station with a with only pedestrian firemen, you need them nearer, and more of them, than we have them in the real world. When you can build barracks the soldiers deal with the ones that are lit by vandals.

I've really enjoyed the game until this level, it really tests your mettle.

posted in Ancient Rome 2 on Jan 12, 13 12:26 PM
I have made 3 attempts to finish level 25.

So many fires, plenty of prefectures, suddenly losing supplies when they were working fine. It is so frustrating. The houses don't seem to recognise new structures, roads around each building, paved with plaza paving etc etc

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator