Posts created by HoosierMLE

posted in Clutter VI: Leigh's Story on Feb 10, 17 12:37 PM
I have purchased and enjoy playing every one of the Clutter games. But early on I got into the habit of first clearing all the coins and puzzle letters before play. But now I'm wondering if there may be better game strategy to not do that. Ex. perhaps a coin/letter could be a "clue" location. Would love to learn what other Clutterers do. Thanks.

posted in Clutter VI: Leigh's Story on Feb 10, 17 12:33 PM
Well duh! From the very first, PBJ has been right in front of me several times each and every time I play a game. (I was born blonde, that's my excuse and I'm stickin' to it. )

posted in Clutter VI: Leigh's Story on Feb 10, 17 12:26 AM
I've played and enjoyed all the Clutter games for several years, and really like Leigh's Story. But for the life of me I can't figure out what "PBJ" means on the coins. I doubt it's a sandwich, but you never know.

posted in Arizona Rose and the Pharaohs' Riddles on Sep 28, 14 12:16 PM
Yikes! Enjoying the game when it suddenly froze up -- maybe near 40-45 minutes into the try out. I mean EVERYTHING froze. No cursor. Couldn't bring up Task Manager. Had to shut down via hard boot. When back couldn't access Chrome. Did a System Restore and got back into Chrom. But ... Arizona Rose is not on my BFG Manager -- maybe because of System Restore?

Anyway I like the game, but it really looks oddly familiar. Would be willing to purchase if freezing/crashing will not be a problem.
Thank you for listening.

posted in Clutter 3: Who is The Void? on Mar 1, 14 10:41 AM
Thanks so much, Joe. It means a lot to us that you take the time and effort to reply.

Will try your advice and post results here for you.

Thanks again.

posted in Clutter 3: Who is The Void? on Feb 28, 14 4:09 AM
I love conquering a game that defeats me. Ex. the painted eggs stockpile in previous Clutters - now it's one of my faves.

But I can't for the life of me figure out the strategy of Lights Out. Don't want to hate it because of ridiculous amounts of random clicking - I want to conquer it. Can anyone advise the stategy or provide some tips and tricks? Thank you.

posted in Clutter 3: Who is The Void? on Feb 13, 14 12:24 AM
Hey Joe. LOVE this game. I even paid full price for it after the trial. Thank you.

Also enjoyed the story of developing it. But if you're reading this Joe, I have a request: My all-time FAVORITE game is Azada, the original one, and Azada 2 too. The high quality mini-games are always a lot of fun, and I do replay these 2 games at least once a year. As far as I can find, there is nothing like them available anywhere. Soooo ... perhaps you'd consider developing an Azada-like game for your fans. Pretty please?

posted in Seven Seas Solitaire on Apr 29, 13 8:04 PM
Oh pooh! I'm on the 2nd to last round and have been doing quite well at getting one "perfect" after another. However, when the last card of a hand is played I cannot accept and go on. Click on everything ... nothing responds. The only option I've found is to exit (red "X") and start again. When restarting I then get the "accept" and am able too play another hand. Scoring seems to be OK, but this isn't right.

Also, does anyone know what all those gold coins in the playing field background are for? Are we supposed to do something with them? If so, how?

posted in Seven Seas Solitaire on Apr 9, 13 9:02 PM
In one hand I had only 1 "bubble" card left to clear off the board. The luck card I earned was to "clear one card from table" which cleared the only card available. But the game did recognize this was the last "bubble" card so the 4 cards at the top of stacks were not overturned. My only choice was to quit the game and lose that hand. Bummer!

posted in Zenerchi on Dec 27, 12 4:29 AM
I have little trouble creating bombs (line up 5 of the same color), but can someone please explain what are the best ways to USE the bombs. I know you they can be moved around to various columns and that they have different methods of blowing up. But I do think I'd enjoy Zenerchi more if I understood how to best use the bombs. Thanks in advance.

posted in Patchworkz™ on Dec 4, 12 4:32 PM
I've played Wellgames Patchworkz! about 1 to 2 times a year for several years now and have always enjoyed it. It's on BFG but unfortunately not for purchase -- it's in the Online Games section. It's the same concept as this new version, but the original is 100% patchwork quilt images. It has well over 100 levels and gets REALLY hard beginning about level 60. The bad thing about the original is when I delete cookies, the progress is lost and have to start over . Grrrrr.

I bought this new version immediately when it came out -- without even trying first -- and am not disappointed. It's lovely to look at, gets more challenging after a few levels and the music is relaxing. Well done! BFG. Thanks for offering something other than murder&mayhem HOGs.

Yikes! this one was hard - and the walkthru was too tiny to see! Going back&forth between the painting and the graveyard 'bout drove me nuts. So ... did a screen capture (Ctrl-PrtScr) of the painting frame and copied it into my graphics program to enlarge
--Upper left - moon key pointed to 1 o'clock
--Lower left - star key pointed to 7 o'clock
--Upper right - diamond key pointed to 12 o'clock
--Lower right - triangle key pointed to 7 o'clock

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all. Thanks to 13th Skull, dinner's gonna be late today!

posted in Vault Cracker on Sep 12, 10 9:53 AM
Saw this in another reply --- the pipe is in the chandelier not in the bookcase as "Hint" indicates.

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Jul 20, 10 1:56 PM
Has anyone heard when Azada 3 will be released? Ancient Magic was released August 2009 and had a "secret phrase" needed in the next Azada game. That would seem to indicate they plan a new release.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator