Posts created by rial03

I cannot figure out how to get rid of them

posted in Occultus: Mediterranean Cabal on Mar 10, 18 8:10 AM
Stuck

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 11, 16 4:59 PM
Please help! Almost at end and elf gone from inventory.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World Collector's Edition on Feb 1, 15 10:47 AM
Well Big Fish are you just going to ignore these Tech Issues or finally fix problems customers are voicing?? I have been a good customer for years and this is another in a long line of games that have bugs that never seem to be fixed. Very disappointed.

posted in Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret on Nov 5, 14 1:22 PM
I have not even been able to get past the first moments of this game without it freezing. No it is not my computer because have had other more involved games play through without problem. Is there an update or a fix yet?

posted in Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret on Oct 18, 14 4:01 AM
This game looks good and might be, if it did not freeze up the moment you start. Once again another game purchased that has bugs, that were not worked out prior to offering for sale. Big Fish I have been a customer since 2009 and this is just not acceptable.

Come on Big Fish get with the requests of your customers this upgrade did not work. We have been patient for a long time waiting for an upgrade. Please let us know when we can expect some customer service from you!!!

Tech issues with this game, numerous complaints on forum, yet not being addressed. Big Fish what gives?? You have good customers but with no customer service will they be there for long????

I am a bit fed up with tech issues on this game. My game crashing in boy's room as well. Is there going to be a game update soon or are all the people who purchased this going to be refunded. My video drivers are all updated since I thought that perhaps updating them would fix the problem but no go. Please help!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 13, 14 1:50 PM
Hi

I would love to have someone friend me. My id on this game is 157339. I will return the favor. Thanks Rita

posted in The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish on Feb 5, 13 11:34 AM
I already opened the book and did not see plant circle now I am stuck Please help spoilers welcome thanks

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Bane of the Family on Jan 29, 12 6:36 AM
Hi can anyone help with solution for Master key? I am hopelessly stuck. Thanks

posted in The Fall Trilogy Chapter 3: Revelation on Jun 25, 11 2:34 AM
Good game, however I found that once purchased it went too quickly to finish the game

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker on May 1, 11 4:02 AM
I am in the boat scence and have done everything needed to this point, but not clear on what to do with radio? Please help!

posted in The Fool on Apr 9, 11 3:47 PM
Very frustrated with dragon's tooth. I have sawed and sawed and still not coming off. I am in the demo still and would like to buy but this issue makes me hesitate.

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 21, 11 8:07 PM
I know the emerald goes at the base of the last statue in the fourth world but it will not go in did I miss something?

posted in Curse of the Ghost Ship on Dec 30, 10 9:03 PM
Looks like a good game but if it will not download demo properly how can we tell if it is a purchase game or not? Please update. Thanks!

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Dec 27, 10 3:10 AM
Me Three! BFG what's with all these tech problems> Please test games better before offering them to your customers!

posted in The Mystery of the Dragon Prince on Dec 26, 10 6:13 PM
This game has me totally frustrated! I am extremely disappointed with this game having purchased and not being able to finish due to having to constantly replay the same areas. Big Fish owes their loyal customers a refund on this game big time!

posted in The Mystery of the Dragon Prince on Dec 26, 10 10:01 AM
I am quite disappointed this is the second time I have purchased a game only to find it not saving my game, having to replay the same areas. I am surprised that the tecnical issues are not worked out prior to offering game for purchase. Is there anything that will be done to provide an update to resolve these issues> Please advise.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator