Posts created by aalaurie

posted in PuppetShow: Bloody Rosie Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 16 12:48 PM
Just a note on the "helpers", I must be the only one that likes them.

ajwiggin wrote:I love all shades of purple so for me it is great. Merry Christmas!

Ditto. I hate browns and greys. They are so depressing for me. It takes all kinds, so live and let live. Happy Holidays to one and all!

posted in Dark Dimensions: Shadow Pirouette on Nov 5, 15 6:45 AM
Does anyone remember what yesterdays code was for the single CE?

posted in European Mystery: Flowers of Death Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 15 2:26 PM
It has been a long time for a decent offer on the price of games for members. What's going on with Big Fish? i agree with everyone's comments. Time for a change!

posted in Beyond: Light Advent Collector's Edition on Aug 6, 15 9:12 AM
angelfish106 wrote:No tech issues with the demo, however after buying the game it won't install. Already downloaded it twice now and still no luck. I'm on a monthly d/l limit and will have wasted 2gb of my 15gb allowance if I try it a 3rd time. Not happy

The game installs, but won't activate. Tried 3 times and finally contacted BF. Had to go through the rigamarole of leaving a message and Dr. Felix. I have a bad tremor and this is arduous to say the least. Shouldn't have to jump through hoops to get a purchased game to run. I won't be in such a hurry to take advantage of a sale again.

cannot pick up umbrella in hop scene, does anyone know why? I have the update and still no-go

posted in Haunted Train: Frozen in Time on Jun 8, 15 9:35 AM
Too clunky and slow. Takes forever to change from scene to scene. Glad I demo the games first.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming Collector's Edition on May 31, 15 9:49 AM
I cant get past this as I cannot find anything to repair the net. Help!

posted in Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition on Jan 31, 15 10:37 AM
Penny1942 wrote:
And, last but not least, if I never see the inside of a hospital or doctor again, I will be a happy camper.

Amen to that!

posted in Graven: The Purple Moon Prophecy on Dec 9, 14 9:14 AM
dtouchton wrote:It's a pretty slow going game. I like that it has a map but I'd rather have it showing the tasks so I don't have to guess where I need to go.

For those of us who have gotten up in years, please put the task indicators back in on the map in your update. I know I am not as swift as I used to be and just want to enjoy the game in the casual play. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

posted in Weird Park: The Final Show on Nov 29, 14 1:02 PM
didersham wrote:Weird Park: Broken Tunes and Weird Park: Scary Tales.

Thanks so much for your help. I know I have played at least one off them in the past. Thanks for the info!

posted in Weird Park: The Final Show on Nov 29, 14 8:21 AM
What are the other two games in this series? Thanks to anyone who can remember better than I can.

posted in Whispered Secrets: Into the Wind Collector's Edition on Oct 22, 14 1:49 PM
I heartily agree. The chest symbols won't change. They just flip and then go back to the original symbol. This is a terrible thing to go on in the Bonus game of all places. I am certainly not going to replay the whole game - especially since there is no guarantee that it won't happen again.

If this isn't fixed, I want my money back.

8:30 am in Wisconsin and the deal is still good. Thanks to all who posted in this part of the forum. I am looking forward to playing this game and wouldn't have thought about trying the code. I guess it doesn't pay to assume. Have a glorious day and play, play, play.

posted in Fierce Tales: Feline Sight Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 14 1:45 PM
Thanks for your comments. I agree with all that was said. I wouldn't want to get into the game and have it happen again. Hope they fix it.

posted in Fierce Tales: Feline Sight Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 14 10:11 AM
I put the stone on the slingshsot in the cabin but when I tried to shoot down the nest, the stone seems to be missing. Does anyone else have this problem?

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 14 5:47 PM
Every time I try to consult the strategy guide, the game comes to a screeching halt and I have to close it with CAD and restart.

Anyone else have this problem?

In addition to all fellow gamers that I heartily agree with, let me ask that we don't have to outline something with the mouse. I have developed a tremor that makes outlining really difficult. If we could skip these tasks, I would be forever grateful. I will make this note very short as typing is also difficult. I have already edited out many double letters. However, still love playing the games.

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes Collector's Edition on Aug 22, 14 10:17 AM
Thank you so much. I hadn't found the wrench although I could see the bolt. I just couldn't access it. Alas, my gaming skills have waned over the last few years. Even I notice it. Not a pretty picture. However, onward and upward!

Thank you again, Ann

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 14 12:20 PM
Where, oh where is the bolt for the slingshot?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator