Posts created by JulieD

posted in Farm Frenzy: Heave Ho on Mar 26, 16 4:04 PM
And one additional recurring problem.

In addition to missing level 63, the game has told me I'm down to the final minute and need to purchase about 6 times so far. I go to the Big Fish purchase history and click to reload. It's fairly quick as if it's not really reloading anything, just identifying that I purchased it months ago. But it is irritating. This is for a Mac.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Heave Ho on Mar 26, 16 4:00 PM
Level 63 is Missing.

Responding to a post and reply from earlier this month, re Level 63, I'm having the same problem. There is no scrolling, I can see the entire screen, even if I take it off full screen mode. I can see the grey mountain, but no box for level 63. I"m on a Mac if it matters.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Heave Ho on Mar 26, 16 3:53 PM
I'm having the same problem. There is no scrolling, I can see the entire screen, even if I take it off full screen. I can see the grey mountain, but no additional box. I"m on a Mac if it matters.

posted in Antique Road Trip USA on Jun 5, 10 4:56 PM
This one was a complete waste of time. It seems to have a terribly delay with the clicking that started with the log in processes. When trying to select items in the first scene had to click an inch away from the fan in order for the fan to be selected. I never could get a hint from Sandy or click on the money. It just didn't recognize the click.

posted in Royal Envoy Collector's Edition on May 1, 10 10:07 AM
Well it's now been a few more days than the 2-3 weeks, and if they don't release it soon I think Big Fish is loosing credibility. No one likes to feel like they're being taken advantage of.

The other thing I'd like to see them do is if there is a collector's edition time period, then let us buy it with our credits but just be clear that it will take 3 credits for example.

We've already paid for the credits. Customers tend to get testy when the respect doesn't go both ways.

JD

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator